Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Laserjet 4P posted:

See if the @outlook.com version is still available.

As for me I usually go out in a field w 3 other guys and get properly smashed well that is my story god bless

I'm not that attached to that username anymore :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hey. I'm getting kinda tired of the crying moose, and am considering one of these sharks. Can you help me with a pithy quote?

we're gonna need a bigger duckie....

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Is there an option 3 with a shark taking a bathroom mirror selfie? I feel like that would be a better match for your username

I'm gonna make an Ostragram of dickbutt and the Japanese wave painting and put it in a gilded frame. Pithy quote: unknown.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I'm gonna make an Ostragram of dickbutt and the Japanese wave painting and put it in a gilded frame. Pithy quote: unknown.

Wave of Dickbutts

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hey. I'm getting kinda tired of the crying moose, and am considering one of these sharks. Can you help me with a pithy quote?

I feel like your username really deserves to be the first part of an 'X and the Y' band name. So maybe you could use that as the quote?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Internet Kraken posted:

Usernames are meaningless as I identify everyone by avatar.

Is that so?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Phthisis posted:

Every time I see geese in the road I think about those times where there's something in the road and someone slows down to let it pass, then some rear end in a top hat behind them angrily swerves around them and completely fucks up whatever was in the road. It's usually birds walking in the road but I'd bet it's happened to a kid at some point.

I saw it almost happen to an elderly couple once. They were waiting to cross the street and a friendly driver ahead of me stopped to let them across. Some brotruck dude behind us didn't like that so he roared down the turn lane past us all. The old folks were OK but he absolutely destroyed a tiny coupe that made a sudden left turn from the oncoming lanes.

Sometimes I imagine being that guy in his old matchbox car. On my lunch break at my lovely job, just trying to get to Chick-fil-A before the lunch rush, thinking "Come on ya rusty cavalier you can do this a little longer, I've almost got you paid off and I promise I'll take you in for new wheel bearings and a tuneup on payday, I'll even spring for a new serpentine belt because yours is squeaky so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

we're gonna need a bigger duckie....

Tasteful Duckpic?

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

She's an Idiot King, which is like a mod only not :eng101:

Is there an option 3 with a shark taking a bathroom mirror selfie? I feel like that would be a better match for your username

Only if it's a dick taking a bathroom mirror selfie

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Wizard of Smart posted:

Tasteful Duckpic?

It is arty

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
And the opposite

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=159494

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=59841

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Wizard of Smart posted:

Tasteful Duckpic?

Please tell me this username is free

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

How the gently caress do you make -2 posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Roro posted:

How the gently caress do you make -2 posts.

each fyad post subtracts, and I think byob and cccc posts dont affect our post counts at all

• Locked thread