Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Oscar Wild posted:

I feel bad for you, son. I got ninety-nine problems but a op ain't one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My relationship trouble is that I'm a kissless virgin. How do I resolve this?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

ill call up gene simmons about it but i gotta be honest hes probably gonna have a laugh at you

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

just copy paste every post from the premature ejaculation thread into this thread

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

stabbing

the phrase 'overkill' comes to mind as does the phrase 'sudden hike'

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Ein cooler Typ posted:

i actually believe this, goondolences

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I'm having relationship troubles in that I'm not even close to being on her radar. Maybe I am, she looks at me sometimes. One time I made her laugh. Another time she helped me pick something up. Maybe she knows I exist?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Boko Haram posted:

I'm having relationship troubles in that I'm not even close to being on her radar. Maybe I am, she looks at me sometimes. One time I made her laugh. Another time she helped me pick something up. Maybe she knows I exist?

yes now have sex good luck (doesnt sound like relationship tho im sorry) :P

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

How can I get her attention? Anytime I fall for a woman my mind becomes a complete gridlock and I can hardly even focus on what I was doing at that moment.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Boko Haram posted:

How can I get her attention? Anytime I fall for a woman my mind becomes a complete gridlock and I can hardly even focus on what I was doing at that moment.

become funnier and cooler and smarter and handsomer and also make more money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

MiracleWhale posted:

become funnier and cooler and smarter and handsomer and also make more money

Ha not happening anytime soon

• Locked thread