Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
I have china, japan, australia, novo russia - are there any others I may be missing?!

please tell me there is one for the UK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
'US'-eless

lol

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

throw australia in the bin

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

simosimo posted:

I have china, japan, australia, novo russia - are there any others I may be missing?!

please tell me there is one for the UK

The UK ones always turn out poo poo, like the complete opposite of the India ones: instead of being a racist poo poo fest (which is bad) its a bunch of lefties saying how terrible the country is and reassuring and hugging each other and empathising, then 2 pages of "what ho chaps, I am visiting Pisswhistle/Shitstock/whatever town next week, any good drinking establishments?" Then back to the leftie love in (which is also bad).

The China, Australia, Russia threads were really funny/interesting because they seemed to have a wide range of opinions, funny pics, and dash cams, and also made me feel like I was understanding the culture/politics/life.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Australia thread is actually secret gbs tcc

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
UK's in Crew Chat.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

The australia thread is missing non autralian posters. It needs people to come in bagging out Australia's racism, obnoxious tourist behaiviour etc. Also more photos

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

fickle poofterist posted:

The australia thread is missing non autralian posters. It needs people to come in bagging out Australia's racism, obnoxious tourist behaiviour etc. Also more photos

We got sheep goats i think he can do all that

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My XXL Bucolic thread needs to be goldmined cause i gave uo on it but tardwrangler posted like pages and pages od really good photos

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
stop making GBS threads itt isaac

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

good luck with your thread collection op ,sounds fun

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
finland worse than isis thread is for sweden i think

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i collect tolls. this is not my hobby thjough it's my job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Isaac posted:

We got sheep goats i think he can do all that

We've got Count Chocula, who could get a degree in bagging out Australia.

• Locked thread