Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

What if you don't dream? Am I so worthless that I only exist once in the entire multiverse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

In another universe there are zombies and I have the punching strength of a cotton ball.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DarkMalfunction posted:

What if you don't dream? Am I so worthless that I only exist once in the entire multiverse?

you are demiourgos

DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

you are demiourgos

I did not make the universe, I would've done a better job

by that, I mean I would've never created demi moore

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DarkMalfunction posted:

I did not make the universe, I would've done a better job

by that, I mean I would've never created demi moore

:smugdon:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
maybe if you don't remember your dreams your other existences are so horrific your brain blocks them out O_O

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
everyone dreams every night you just don't remember them

probly cuz u a beta bitch in real lyfe

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

in another dimension every dream u ever had has been a wet one

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

Pretty sure that's the basis for a lovecraft short story.

the dream-quest of the unknown kadath and inbred man is actually a powerful energy being its my favourite because i too am inbred

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

AEMINAL posted:

i did a really large dose of the tryptamine DPT once and it made me feel like i was everything that ever had been and ever will be at the same time while my mind infinitely stretched across the entire universe

heaven and hell at the same time, every emotion at once, every sensation, feeling, taste, color, everything. basically infinity

was cool but also would not recommend?????

loved it yet hated it y'know. good and bad.

anyway, do psychedelics :q:

That sounds cool I don't do many psychedelics these days but I did always enjoy severely altering time and pretending to die

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

basement jihadist posted:

in another dimension every dream u ever had has been a wet one

welcum to my universe

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I have to drink a litre of water before bedtime so I don't die of dehydration during my sleep

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I like to drink water before bed so I'm motivated to get out of it in the morning

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TheMostFrench posted:

Do you feel yourself becoming more powerful?

Now that you mention it I have been finding it easier and easier to do tasks that before challenged me.

I also have this feeling like an identical copy of me, is stalking me.

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Apr 2, 2016

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

amusinginquiry posted:

Do you ever dream you're happy but then you wake up and the normal despair you always feel is just that much worse because you now have a point of reference that you normally lack so you try to go back to sleep but the wormhole has closed and that universe is lost to you forever and you can only wait until the memory fades and the dull ache of normalcy returns

I'm pretty sure everyone does that, right? ... Right? :ohdear:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Instead of keeping a notepad nearby, I use a noise-activated recorder while I sleep. It records whatever I say in my sleep, and when I wake up I just recite my dreams out loud so I can go back and listen to it later.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I had an incredible sex dream recently where I hosed a sudsy statuesque woman in the shower.

I wanna high five myself in whichever universe that was

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Orkin Mang posted:

theres a universe plane of me where i have tom seleck moustaches where my eyebrows should be,and if last night is any clue to the liminal selves of my 4d personslab then theres a version of me in a dating game where we all have group sex at the mall and a dude deepthroats me super quick just one stroke and barfs chilled water all over my balls but i dont care because im surrounded a ratio of babes to men that makes the gay stuff below statisticaly significant

This too sounds amazing, gj

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Are you Murakami op? otherwise you should email him.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What if there was an alternate universe with an alternate version of the forums where every poster is dad gay so what??

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

various cheeses posted:

What if there was an alternate universe with an alternate version of the forums where every poster is dad gay so what??

is that posting heaven or hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

various cheeses posted:

We'd all have gout.

• Locked thread