Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Sketch idea: a man attempts to use Sovereign Citizen arguments on a pack of hungry wolves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i had an idea the other day for a really juvenile argument between achilles and the tortoise

you're a BULLSHITTER tortoise let's race let's loving do this already

nah i'd just win

:argh:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Social Justice Warrior attempts to shame redneck man with a shotgun about his white privilege.

spud fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Apr 2, 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heres an idea: youre a retard

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
jainism marketing department emergency meeting

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heres a sketch idea a man walks into a bar and he says i would like a drink and the bartender who is behind the bar says okay what would you like. the and the man says i would like scoth on the rocks and the bartender says that he can have that drink and he makes the drink and the man who ordered the drink drinks the drink and says thanks. and because its a slow day and no one elese is in the bar the bartender wips the bar down with a rag and says so what happening an the man says oh well ive had a really rough couple of weeks my wige left me and the bartender says i am sorry to hear about this why did she leave you .and the man says that he doesnt want to talk about it so the bartender respects his privacy and rearranges the bottles behind the bar and the man stares forlornly into his empty glass for a few minuttes then he says give me another and the bartender says okay and pouirs him another one. and the man says it wasnt my fault and the bartender just looks at him to see if he is going to say more or not and the man says she left me for another man and the bartender says that thats really bad and the man says well it had to happen eventually because i didnt satisfy her and i made her unhappy and the bartender says oh . and leaves it at that and the man just sits there and after a few minutes he drinks the drink and asks for another one and the bartender pours him another one but isnt sure if he should give him any more after this and the man drinks the drink and pays the bartender the cortrect amount of money and he says that his wife was a beautiful woman and he didnt appreciate her and he hopes she is happy now and the bartender doesnt say anything but puts the money into the machine where you put the money and the machine has buttons on it. and then the man leaves but before he leaves he turns around and is about to say something then the sketch ends

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

heres a sketch idea a man walks into a bar and he says i would like a drink and the bartender who is behind the bar says okay what would you like. the and the man says i would like scoth on the rocks and the bartender says that he can have that drink and he makes the drink and the man who ordered the drink drinks the drink and says thanks. and because its a slow day and no one elese is in the bar the bartender wips the bar down with a rag and says so what happening an the man says oh well ive had a really rough couple of weeks my wige left me and the bartender says i am sorry to hear about this why did she leave you .and the man says that he doesnt want to talk about it so the bartender respects his privacy and rearranges the bottles behind the bar and the man stares forlornly into his empty glass for a few minuttes then he says give me another and the bartender says okay and pouirs him another one. and the man says it wasnt my fault and the bartender just looks at him to see if he is going to say more or not and the man says she left me for another man and the bartender says that thats really bad and the man says well it had to happen eventually because i didnt satisfy her and i made her unhappy and the bartender says oh . and leaves it at that and the man just sits there and after a few minutes he drinks the drink and asks for another one and the bartender pours him another one but isnt sure if he should give him any more after this and the man drinks the drink and pays the bartender the cortrect amount of money and he says that his wife was a beautiful woman and he didnt appreciate her and he hopes she is happy now and the bartender doesnt say anything but puts the money into the machine where you put the money and the machine has buttons on it. and then the man leaves but before he leaves he turns around and is about to say something then the sketch ends

bit racist but I see the joke

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Enfield posted:

heres an idea: youre a retard

more of a fact wouldnt you say?

edit; 'fag'

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

lonesomedwarf posted:

heres a sketch idea a man walks into a scroll bar and he says i would like some scrolls and the scrolltender who is behind the bar says okay what would you like. the and the man says i would like ganeshaya on the rocks and the bartender says that he can have that scroll and he finds the scroll and the man who ordered the scroll reads the scroll and says thanks. and because its a slow day and no one elese is in the scroll bar the scrolltender wips the bar down with a rag and says so what happening an the man says oh well ive had a really rough couple of weeks my wige left me and the scrolltender says i am sorry to hear about this why did she leave you .and the man says that he doesnt want to talk about it so the scrolltender respects his privacy and rearranges the SPICY HABANERO MARGARITAS behind the bar and the man stares forlornly into his empty glass for a few minuttes then he says give me another and the bartender says okay and pouirs him another one.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
sketch idea: the first world war, but as a school play

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
*running through the streets, looking panicked*
*trips over own legs, narrowly dodging a speeding car*
*smiles meekly at the driver shaking their fist*
*finally stumbles through an apartment building's front door*
*sprints towards the elevator*
*elevator doors almost closing**
no no no nonononono
*elevator doors close*
*hammers the call button*
cmoncmoncmoncmonnnnn
*shakes head and takes the stairs
*runs a couple of flights, huffing and puffing*
*begins tasting vomit but swallows it*
*legs and entire body trembling reaches 9th floor, leaning to his knees*
*vomits for real this time*
*sweat flies everywhere when making an effort to crawl forward slowly*
*finally reaches a door, fumbles the door open and runs in*
*seeing his final goal nearly there gains some newfound strength and hobbles to a computer*
*with shaking hands types something*
*presses enter*
*collapses into a heap and dies*
*mummified remains are found months later*
*police notices the computer with final message and reads it out loud*
im gay

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a man goes to a pet store to complain about his dead, um, frog

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a dead guy flys into heaven and kills everyone

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

a dead guy flys into heaven and kills everyone

what happens when you die twice :ohdear:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a man is butchering a pig in his basement with a rusty axe. the basement is all wet and it looks like a horror movie basement and he is covered with blood him wife comes down and says "george! what are you doing!" and he says to her "its okay, im just BRINGING HOME THE BACON!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" and the camera is zoomed right up to his face and the wife says "GOOD BECAUSE IM STARVING HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA" and they both laugh like maniacs and the camera is uncomfortably close to theyre faces and its shaking and it cuts from one to the other repeatedly then a small child walks down the stairs to the basement and he says "hi mum and dad" and they stop and say "hi son how was schooL"

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

a man is butchering a pig in his basement with a rusty axe. the basement is all wet and it looks like a horror movie basement and he is covered with blood him wife comes down and says "george! what are you doing!" and he says to her "its okay, im just BRINGING HOME THE BACON!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" and the camera is zoomed right up to his face and the wife says "GOOD BECAUSE IM STARVING HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA" and they both laugh like maniacs and the camera is uncomfortably close to theyre faces and its shaking and it cuts from one to the other repeatedly then a small child walks down the stairs to the basement and he says "hi mum and dad" and they stop and say "hi son how was schooL"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A guy rents the Anne Frank house and feels guilty for masturbating in it.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bobert Bobertson posted:

sketch idea: the first world war, but as a school play

I like this, with charming school production-level effects. But no shying away from the futility and carnage

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
a roughly made portrait in charcoal

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
the model is a pretty girl also

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
the sketch turns out alright, but she seems to like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

There's a nice old couple sitting on the sofa watching TV, then the wife says to her husband, "There's a penguin on the TV?" and the old may says, "I can see that, what's it doing there."

Then the wife says, "Looks like it's just sitting there"

Which the old man replies "How the gently caress is it sitting there, we got a god drat flat panel tv, how is it balancing itself"

"Beats me," says the wife.

That's the entire skit, it would be hilarious.

• Locked thread