Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

Top City Homo posted:

this is about millenials not canadians dumbshit

SOMEones clearly never dated a sjw...whose the dumbshit now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They agree on the fact that Robocop is a problematic movie that needs to be banned, but get into a shouting match over which elements in particular are the most problematic. He says it's the classism but she says it's the glorification of the military industrial complex.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
He racked up 32 microaggressions in one month which was more than the 1 per day they had agreed upon during the spring truce

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

They agree on the fact that Robocop is a problematic movie that needs to be banned, but get into a shouting match over which elements in particular are the most problematic. He says it's the classism but she says it's the glorification of the military industrial complex.

ugh, he would say it's classism, did he not notice that movie doesn't go anywhere near passing the Bechdel Test :rolleye:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

MiracleWhale posted:

should we switch the baby's genitals at birth so it won't have to grow up cis

lol, can't believe this got no love

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Can't fight directly because fights are "triggering".

Instead acts passive aggressively until the other one gets fed up and cucks

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Tequila Sunrise posted:

I just think it's funny that you say you don't really know her but she always likes your Facebook posts.

:asoiaf:

*has not posted on facebook in a year so theres no girls liking posts* "Theres a girl that keeps popping up in recommended friends.. i think you know who im talking about.. whats your relationship like? why do you know her??? do you facebook message her???? tell me now"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Applewhite posted:

hmmm good post

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
BF1: Bae could you tell Jared to pass me the sauce.
BF2: Bae could you tell Mike that if he wanted the sauce he should just ask me himself.
GF: I can never take you two out together!

*laugh track*

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
But wait....if you're here...then that means......oh right, you get tuesdays and thursdays, she gets MWF and alternating weekends

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
When privilege goes unchecked

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Airborne Viking posted:

"YES I DO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU'RE JUST LIKE HIM!!!"

Her boyfriend who is having a meltdown currently because she's not answering his snaps

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Is mad because she's identifying as the gender he wanted to be that day and now he has to change*

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
*Beards go out of fashion. Wife finally realises I have no personality. Is divorced.*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Honey! Did you use up all my purple hair dye?*

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Vape Bag posted:

Wow he is so lucky he dodged that bullet. He should feel great!

He felt like poo poo for a good 2-3 months, but I was constantly reminding him how much of a useless person she was. He was working 50 hours a week to try and scrape up enough money to get his own business off the ground, and she was a perpetual student who was 29 and still getting an allowance from her parents.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I've never watched Girls, so I don't know what this thread topic looks like.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
argument is over the fact that xir skinny pansexual high functioning assbergers has bankrupted the family with through an addiction to $20 dollar bespoke artisan boutique gourmet breakfast burritos.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*argument is audible to normal people only as the high pitched whine of a CRT monitor*

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Coolie Ghost posted:

SOMEones clearly never dated a sjw...whose the dumbshit now!

https://vimeo.com/86014703

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

AugmentedVision posted:

You think an entire generation of people (that just happen to be full of life and younger and better looking than you) are "garbage".

Yep, you're the cool and good one here

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I'm the shores with no socks.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

935 posted:

"Stop using my Netflix profile! I set one up for you so your viewing habits won't influence my recommendations!"

This is a legit complaint for all ages.

My mother-in-law stayed with us for a month, and even though I deleted her viewing history, Netflix is still quite convinced that I love Agatha Christie and Poirot.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Mnemosyne posted:

This is a legit complaint for all ages.

My mother-in-law stayed with us for a month, and even though I deleted her viewing history, Netflix is still quite convinced that I love Agatha Christie and Poirot.

Have you tried being a human being capable of making your own decisions without the aid of heuristic computer algorithms?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

thats everyone 4 - 95 now a days

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

AugmentedVision posted:

Have you tried being a human being capable of making your own decisions without the aid of heuristic computer algorithms?

I don't want to waste a ton of time looking through everything available when I could just have Netflix show me stuff and make a choice in under 2 minutes. Netflix has made a lot of great recommendations for me that I never would have found on my own.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This is a legit good show

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

This is a legit good show

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what