Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
hey it's like we're watching a guy bitch about Ovechkin not playing defense

**what the hell is this hit segment on Eberle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
oilers delenda est

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
lol Talbot put that in himself.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
I was foolish to think that the Leafs could outbad the Oilers.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
loving oilers

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

DuhSal posted:

I was foolish to think that the Leafs could outbad the Oilers.

it's one of those things.. technically they only have something like a 20% chance at the #1 overall selection, but if I were Austin Matthews I would start shopping for some heavy winter jackets.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Starsfan posted:

it's one of those things.. technically they only have something like a 20% chance at the #1 overall selection, but if I were Austin Matthews I would start shopping for some heavy winter jackets.

he's at the yotes game tonight :unsmith:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

hifi posted:

he's at the yotes game tonight :unsmith:

The next time he'll be at a Coyotes game, he'll be on the ice! Playing for the Edmonton Oilers!

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
why do i even bother

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Brian Burke needs to get ahold of Matthews and convince him to announce that he is retiring from hockey in order to pursue a career as a professional poker player. Anything to get out of being selected by Edmonton.

Also that Mikael Backlund is really loving fast. But those intermission fuckers sure did pile on Eberle for failing to keep up with him on that goal.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Starsfan posted:

Like our slow march to inevitable death, so too is the inevitability of the first overall pick going to Edmonton.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

fits posted:

go cats

oilers.....this is you last ever hnic in canada game in rexall. try not to embarrass yourself

ha ha ha.....ha

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

is this the last game in rexall? can we get a jersey thrown on the ice?

**oh ok.. there's another game on Wednesday night.

Fans should rush the ice after the game, ala Montreal Expos fans in the big O. Rip the place apart, steal anything that isn't nailed down. Don't leave the building until Katz makes a public apology for his god awful team.

Starsfan fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 3, 2016

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
no thats cauncks on wednesday

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Starsfan posted:

is this the last game in rexall? can we get a jersey thrown on the ice?

**oh ok.. there's another game on Wednesday night.

Fans should rush the ice after the game, ala Montreal Expos fans in the big O. Rip the place apart, steal anything that isn't nailed down. Don't leave the building until Katz makes a public apology for his god awful team.

Theres better stuff in the new arena next year

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

hifi posted:

Theres better stuff in the new arena next year

Loot the construction site or something. Tear it down. Preemptively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers/status/716488516897607681

thanks todd

• Locked thread