Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i'll box you isaac. winner gets a keg of stella.

In the big bopper voice

Ooooh baby you know what i Like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I was at a nice bar and met a guy claiming to be dgsw, he was buff and confident and smelled like cedar sawdust. I was real attracted to him even though I'm nto gay.

He ordered a porterhouse and 2 pitchers of beer and I think he picked his teeth with his bootknife afterwards. Then he had sex with the girl i was trying to talk to in his (cool) car in the parking lot.

I really don't think you should box this guy betamax. For your own sake you gotta chicken out.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Tom Gorman posted:

I was at a nice bar and met a guy claiming to be dgsw, he was buff and confident and smelled like cedar sawdust. I was real attracted to him even though I'm nto gay.

He ordered a porterhouse and 2 pitchers of beer and I think he picked his teeth with his bootknife afterwards. Then he had sex with the girl i was trying to talk to in his (cool) car in the parking lot.

I really don't think you should box this guy betamax. For your own sake you gotta chicken out.

ASWB, he's all wrong for us, baby. I saw you shitpost like I never saw no man shitpost before, and the man kept coming after you. Now, we don't need that kinda man like that in our lives. I know what you're feelin'. Let it go! Let it go! You're the champ.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Tom Gorman posted:

Sounds like a pretty boy.... The prettier they are, the harder the fall.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i will watch this fight

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Gatekeeper posted:

let em fight via posts, not irl, don't wanna see what they actually look like
Seeing internet ppl irl is always a letdown
Like docevil at the smash mouth thing :(

And I kno what your thinkin
"What about goonettes?"
ESPECIALLY goonettes

starwar has done videos before and he looks just as disappointing as you'd think.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i think swbm got this

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
there must be a line of people around the block waiting to get a piece of dgsw

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

JiveHonky posted:

there must be a line of people around the block waiting to get a piece of dgsw

Yeah cuz you get to eat free peanuts while they wait on line

(Lmao five guys joke man classic stuff just classic dg.sw material]

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
April 9th:The melee in I'm Gay

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
So who won?