Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I got a religious book about the rapture in the mail.

I threw it in the garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i love how academics keep putting out increasingly ridiculous hitler books. it started with all those "hitler was secretly gay" books, but now it is "hitler was a transblack autistic" or "the third reich was just a reenactment of weekend at bernies, with hitler being bernie".

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
in 200 years hitler will be a trans dimensional cyborg sent to the past to bring back disco.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Hitler didn't hate the Jews. Hitler didn't even hate himself. Hitler hated the parts of himself that reminded him of his father.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

dog buttz posted:

Hitler didn't hate the Jews. Hitler didn't even hate himself. Hitler hated the parts of himself that reminded him of his father.

Are you saying...Hitler did nothing wrong? Because that's loving stupid.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
There is no such thing as wrong and right or good and evil. Hitler simply did what he needed to do and who are we to judge him for it??

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Zzulu posted:

There is no such thing as wrong and right or good and evil. Hitler simply did what he needed to do and who are we to judge him for it??

what this pathetic generation needs to do is study and think and discuss and discipline themselves

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
man Hitler was like 100 years ago, can;t we get a new evil dictator that the whole world agrees to hate/

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

come to me, my sweet

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The original post is the best low effort post masquerading as a high effort post I've seen yet on SA. Is the OP part of the international Nazi conspiracy, part of the you-know-who conspiracy opposing that conspiracy, or just another drat fool? Perhaps we'll never know, unless some other fool nakes up a ripping exposé.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

*eyes pop out of my head, heart bulges out of my chest in rhythmic beats, i tilt my head back and howl like a wolf*

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Outpost22 posted:

man Hitler was like 100 years ago, can;t we get a new evil dictator that the whole world agrees to hate/

His name is Barry Hussein obama

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Commie NedFlanders posted:

what this pathetic generation needs to do is study and think and discuss and discipline themselves

only as long as they come to the same conclusions as i

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Serious Frolicking posted:

i love how academics keep putting out increasingly ridiculous hitler books. it started with all those "hitler was secretly gay" books, but now it is "hitler was a transblack autistic" or "the third reich was just a reenactment of weekend at bernies, with hitler being bernie".

soon they're going to loop back around to "hitler had some good ideas"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Commie NedFlanders posted:

The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practises a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world en­lightened by the idea of tolerance. Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its key-note is intolerance.

Without Christianity, we should not have had Islam. The Roman Empire, under Germanic influence, would have developed in the direction of world-domination, and humanity would not have extinguished fifteen centuries of civilisation at a single stroke.

Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things. The result of the collapse of the Roman Empire was a night that lasted for centuries.

• Locked thread