Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a racist pole
May 16, 2015

Ravenfood posted:

Shame, that was a hilarious PK until that 2v1.

Some of the best possession behind the net hockey we've played in the last month came on a PK :lol:

Also so far the blues are on track to break 40 shots so my first post is still relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Godbless you Blues. God bless.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

The ducks oranges are still ugly as hell.

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Godbless you Blues. God bless.

we weren't going to take the spot anyways. this playoff race is going to end with both teams losing out

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Dominic Roussel Dominic Roussel Domonic Roussel

How can you call yourself a broadcaster and not know the names of the players in the sporting event you are covering Brian Hayward

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
eat poo poo and die Roussel

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Jedimastafez posted:

eat poo poo and die Roussel

Nah, he's cool.

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
ThompSON?!?!?!?!?!?

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Stars have been extremely poor with the puck tonight. It's kind of a miracle the ducks aren't up 2 or 3 nothing right now, but they aren't playing that well either.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

you can't call that a goal, the Anaheim player forced Niemi's hand into the net after the save was made.

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

^^ It was in the paint - by his pad, not sure what the hell the crowd was seeing

Can we play shorthanded for the rest of the game please

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

The Stars have a good PP conversion % due to a gaudy shooting percentage 5 on 4, but this game exposes the awful truth - the Stars are a terrible special teams club.

They usually dominate at 5 on 5, but both their PK and PP are traditionally really bad. Playoff hockey favors the Stars because refs stop calling penalties, which is counter intuitive for a lot of people but it's true.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
time to just write off this game for the stars, I think

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

Jedimastafez posted:

Can we play shorthanded for the rest of the game please

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Zoran posted:

time to just write off this game for the stars, I think

eh, sometimes they score like.. 4 goals in a period. It's happened quite a few times.

But yeah, this was a scheduled loss and it's going that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

well I was about to post that this game could have went on for 5 more periods and the Stars never would have scored a goal, but there you go.

Team was playing on empty tonight. Maybe they can suck a point out of this game with some luck

• Locked thread