Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I thought beans were made of bread??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There's tomatoes in the pizza sauce, so every bite has fruit in it so your good.

it has even more with the pineapple

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

remember to eat 3 servings of garlic bread a day

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

google THIS posted:

Would you believe that Americans and/or Canadians eat so bad that following an overly simplistic campaign to get them to eat a greater variety of foods, particularly any loving vegetables at all, would be an improvement?

Every Western country basically eats the same now, it's been like this since the late 90s.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

notZaar posted:

Every Western country basically eats the same now, it's been like this since the late 90s.

Nah

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

notZaar posted:

yeah, really nah, see above

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

notZaar posted:

Yeah, no poo poo! I completely agr...oops, see above.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i noticed there werent any pinecones in the food pyramid, what gives?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

notZaar posted:

Is that a grilled avocado? That is abomination.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

that's racist

mods!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
If half my plate is sliced eggplant, but those slices are breaded, fried and covered in Parmesan cheese- does that count?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

So, the Canadian Nutrition Society advises everybody that roughly half their plate of every meal should be filled with fruits and/or veggies.

My question is, if you get a second plate of food, do you have to fill it with veggies, too or do they just mean 1/2 a plate of fruits and veggies total?
I ask because last night I ate two entire large pizzas (16") but I also ate a whole Greek salad so I should be good, right?

That's a lot of sodium OP. Do you have puffy face today?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Haier posted:

That's a lot of sodium OP. Do you have puffy face today?

No but my throat is hella sore.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sodiums good for you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what a coincidence im eating beans and meat for lunch today

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

imagine the disappointment of hearing the sweet sizzle of a grill & cracking it open to reveal some sliced avocado

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Wangsbig posted:

imagine the disappointment of hearing the sweet sizzle of a grill & cracking it open to reveal some sliced avocado

the lack of enticing grilled meat aroma would tip you off that something was amiss long before you saw it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Applewhite posted:

So, the Canadian Nutrition Society advises everybody that roughly half their plate of every meal should be filled with fruits and/or veggies.

My question is, if you get a second plate of food, do you have to fill it with veggies, too or do they just mean 1/2 a plate of fruits and veggies total?
I ask because last night I ate two entire large pizzas (16") but I also ate a whole Greek salad so I should be good, right?

More paternalistic government treating adults like little kids. I can make my own decisions, dad ! :argh:

• Locked thread