Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you older or younger than Mozart when he died?
I am OLDER than 35
I am YOUNGER than 35
View Results

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

HA joke's on you OP. If Mozart could hear all the sweet EDM we have today, and see all the hot dance festival chicks with their tits out doing body shots of Goldschlager, he'd hang his head in shame because he never invented anything even remotely as cool

If Mozart were born today he'd be the Mozart of EDM though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
courtney killed him

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

ive seen every episode of dragon ball z unlike the loser in the op

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
I've got two and a half years to go, three and a half if you count dying like a week before my 36th birthday. Haven't written any operas, symphonies, or sonatas yet, but I wrote a song for a ska band and I figure the rest will follow eventually

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
I developed a rapid-deployment networking bus in 1996 for the Marine Corps. It revolutionized the way we established networks and communications on the battlefield. Then they dropped support for Banyan Vines like two years later and everything I did was deprecated. I was king poo poo for a while though, so that felt good.

Also, I recently won a March Madness pool, and Mozart sure as hell didn't do that. I'm 36.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Mozart didn't have steam - i don't think he played any video games at all

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

King Vidiot posted:

If Mozart were born today he'd be the Mozart of EDM though.

I'd love to see Mozart in Ibiza, spraying the crowd with champagne. Seriously that would be the coolest poo poo.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Phlegmish posted:

Mozart didn't have steam - i don't think he played any video games at all

lol, i bet mozart would die to the loving taurus demon.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ive eaten out a lot of rear end and pussies op

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

also sucked a lot of dicks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my accomplishment is that i still have hope that once i'm in my twenties i'll have a stable job and good friends :downs:

Aug 4, 2010

absolutely nothing

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Me alive, mozart dead

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i smoked a million joints.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Mozart died at age 35. What have you accomplished with your life?

Did you invent anything? Did you help your fellow man? Did you contribute to society or did you hinder it?

If so, how old are you. If not, how old are you?

Please share your stories of how you have used this gift called life on this planet called Earth!

Mozart's last composition, left unfinished on his death bed at age 35:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neDnpgZPPvY

We are all just here and we are all going to meet the same end no matter who we are. No one is obligated to do anything or improve the world. The universe doesn't care so why should any one person care as well?

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
...rich people who commissioned work from artists and gave them money. Mozart wrote beautiful music for his patron until he left the Archbishop’s house to marry a beautiful girl named Constanze. Later Mozart told a friend, when my wife and I were married we both burst into tears, and that shows us what a really human porson this great genius really was doesn’t it boys and girls. His wife’s name Constanze means constancy, and she was constant to her dear childlike husband all the rest of his, of his, his cheap coffin in the rain that…the um, constant yes she, she constantly spent what little money they had on luxuries and she, she was constantly pregnant and she, finally she was constantly sick so you can see why she, why Mozart burst into tears when he married her. He was always the, this little darling of the gods he’d supported his whole family since he was a child being dragged around by his father and shown off like a, like a little freak...

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

...three more piano concertos, two string quintets, and the three finest operas ever written, and he’s desperate, undernourished, exhausted, frantic about money while his wife runs up doctor bills and he’s pawning everything in sight just in order to work, to keep working. You think he was childish, she was twice as childish and, and oh yes this mysterious stranger dressed all in gray who Mozart thought was a messenger of death, it was really just a messenger from a crackbrain count named Walsegg who wanted some music for his dead wife. He couldn’t write a requiem so he wanted to hire Mozart to, and then pretend he’d written it himself. What else could Mozart do? He’s sick, worn out, used up, he’s only about thirty-five and he’s been supporting everybody in sight for thirty years, but he sets to work again. He’s having trouble breathing, having fainting spells, he’s emaciated, his legs and hands swell up and he finally thinks somebody is trying to poison him that’s a, a real life fairy tale all right boys and girls, now the storm. It’s December, rain and sleet howling through the night. I’m already tasting death, he says, and shivers his lips in the, in a little drum passage from his requiem…

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

...they spent about four dollars for his funeral but that, that might spoil our nice fairy tale boys and girls his few friends following the cheap coffin in the rain and turning back before it ever reached the pauper’s grave nobody could ever find again is, do you know what a pauper is boys and girls? It means a very poor person and and, yes and we don’t like to think about poor people no, no let’s try to remember this little, little unspoiled genius in his happy moments when he, when he um, yes when he wrote happy letters to people, yes…

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Kuato posted:

I got a nuke on MW2 on a 3 bar connection. This happened in 2010 and is literally the high point of my entire life; if I wasn't a loser who will not procreate it is something I'd tell my grandkids about (I tell my dogs about it but they're unimpressed).

I actually managed three nukes during my MW2 tenure. As a result, the multiplayer of that game is my favorite gaming experience of all time. My kids were freaking out after I got my first because I ran through the house screaming "I GOT A NUKE! I GOT A NUKE!" at the top of my lungs and waving my arms wildly in the air. lol

Good choice Kuato. Shows what real goon accomplishments look like.

Oh and open your mind btw.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i once shot a bird wihtout even trying

Insensitive
Aug 7, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zombie Boat posted:

I'll do what Mozart never could. I'll live to 36 AND I'll never go deaf.

pretty sure Mozart wasn't deaf, that was Beethoven

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I haven't murdered anyone yet. It's been hard, but I'm proud of myself.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I had sex with like 20 people, pretty sure that puts me in the top 1% for most of human history.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah well Mozart was probably smarter than I am so joke's on you op you dumbass

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

lol, i bet mozart would die to the loving taurus demon.

bitch like you didnt

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

8-Bit Scholar posted:

bitch like you didnt

Everyone dies to the taurus demon their first time, question is, would Mozart have remembered to kick the ladder down after getting across the bridge with the dragon on it? I think not.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i'm gonna get around to writing that novel one of these days i'm pretty sure

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He's an rear end in a top hat and I'm not :colbert:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Mozart died at age 35. What have you accomplished with your life?

Did you invent anything? Did you help your fellow man? Did you contribute to society or did you hinder it?

If so, how old are you. If not, how old are you?

Please share your stories of how you have used this gift called life on this planet called Earth!

Mozart's last composition, left unfinished on his death bed at age 35:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neDnpgZPPvY

I jerked off 3 times yesterday and ate an entire pizza by myself. I bet Mozart never did THAT. :colbert:

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Lucky Guy posted:

ive seen every episode of dragon ball z unlike the loser in the op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i got drunk once and still could ride my bike

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

amityville anus posted:

i got drunk once and still could ride my bike

you belong in prison for dui

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i have my name on a patent.

thats about it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Mozart couldn't come up with something as genius as THIS:

• Locked thread