Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moltke
May 13, 2009
I think this is good. What you think? Good/Bad? Post good or bad here. If you're going to post bad please just don't post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5kETiLtfEI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont understand a word hes saying. therefore, my vote is 1

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moltke posted:

If you're going to post bad please just don't post.

but that is my thing :sigh:

Moltke
May 13, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont understand a word hes saying. therefore, my vote is 1

?? does that mean good or bad?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moltke posted:

?? does that mean good or bad?

:shrug:

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Nooner posted:

but that is my thing :sigh:

I'll check with posting management and see if we can get a protocol exception processed in time for you to enjoy the thread then. But please refrain from posting bad until proper protocol has been followed. I don't want to lose my job .

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Could you be more explicit? I wrote a detailed OP to avoid these kinds of situations here.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i cant say its bad so i have to say its good (did not click)

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Moltke posted:

Could you be more explicit? I wrote a detailed OP to avoid these kinds of situations here.

is hotdad ready for gbs to gettaloadadis?

Moltke
May 13, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

i cant say its bad so i have to say its good (did not click)

Thank you for reading the OP. This is the exact sort of thing we're looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009

scott zoloft posted:

is hotdad ready for gbs to gettaloadadis?

He went to AV Club first. Guess we're too small for him. Just hope he remembers where he came from in a few years.

Moltke fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Apr 8, 2016

• Locked thread