Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm strappin up and rolling out to rape a random homophobe rt now. thanks, op

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
alright homo, you asked it

GLLUGLGLUG

oh my god look at how gay you are getting ur dick sucked by a dude

GLUGLGUGL*gag*UGL

Oh my god ur such a human being I bet ur gonna cum in my mouth

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

mdm posted:

you know that homo is not a great prefix to describe gay people either, right?

fear of the same, dislike of the same

either way, you are a sperg who takes things too literally.

what's a better prefix then?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

No Mans Land posted:

what's a better prefix then?

you tell us you're the sperg who doesn't seem to understand a word that everyone else does

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

mdm posted:

you tell us you're the sperg who doesn't seem to understand a word that everyone else does

I dont think they do understand it though. It just has emotional connotations that theyve accepted because people around them have. The word itself makes no sense. Its not even an idiom, more of a weasel word that says something it doesn't mean.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

No Mans Land posted:

I dont think they do understand it though. It just has emotional connotations that theyve accepted because people around them have. The word itself makes no sense. Its not even an idiom, more of a weasel word that says something it doesn't mean.

so in other words you have no better suggestion, and you are still a sperg

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
there are plenty of logical reasons to hate faggots outside of being a self-hating homo. don't ask me what they are though

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
hmm yes this "phobe" in homophobe is problematic and prejudicial to well meaning heterosexuals who have a well founded dislike of gay people

*ignores that "phobe" has never been an insult while "homo" has been and still is*

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
This has been a very unjust and triggering conversation and I am going to my safe space now

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Keep Autism Wired posted:

where did the life of the forum go???

also where has the taint reaper been and when shall he return?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imo it is best when the nervous bottom displays very regressive attitudes towards homosexuality before succumbing to the kiss of his new master.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

mdm posted:

it's a politeness thing. people don't like to be called "fascist" so it's more about being considerate than escaping being "accountable" for whatever you are talking about.

I like to be called a fascist. Fascism is an important facet of Western Civilization, and the traditionally "fascist" societies have traditionally been fairly accepting of gay people so I don't see what your problem is.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the left is obsessed with pathologizing disagreement, so when someone deviates from the politically correct, they are labelled a deviant, a cognitive aberrant, anathema

they do it bc 1) they truthfully do not understand the values espoused by their opponents 2) it's a useful tool for discrediting their opponents 3) they still like to call people faggots and love talking about gross sex things bc theyre generally gravely broken individuals. they just cant stop describing the intimate and intricate details of their fever dreams of the imagined sex lives of total strangers bc you see, writing sexually explicit fanfic of people you hate is a hallmark of the mentally stable, which all leftists are, quite mentally stable and not at all consumed by greed, envy, and sexual perversion- very unlike those conservatard fuccbois (it's ok to say retard or human being if they are one, like one of the bad ones) who LIE about all the filthy thoughts they're constatnly having, and the therapy sessions they go to 4 times weekly to overcome the traumas of their invariably hosed up childhood and/or current life.

ultimately, the moral choice is to put leftists down humanely, as you would a dog, by giving them to PETA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Maoist Pussy posted:

I like to be called a fascist. Fascism is an important facet of Western Civilization, and the traditionally "fascist" societies have traditionally been fairly accepting of gay people so I don't see what your problem is.

which traditionally fascist societies are you talking about specifically?

• Locked thread