Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
http://deadspin.com/former-saints-defensive-end-will-smith-shot-to-death-in-1770120005

quote:

Will Smith, who played defensive end in New Orleans for ten years, is dead after a shooting in that city’s Lower Garden district according to the Times-Picayune.

Smith’s Instagram showed him celebrating at this weekend’s French Quarter fest earlier tonight. He last played for the Saints in 2013; he was selected as a first-round pick out of Ohio State in 2004. According to Smith’s website, he was attempting to become an FBI agent as a post-football career.

Gettin' jiggy with it in heaven now. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero
yea, rip

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

that bone sucking stuff makes a really great honey mustard with jalapenos in it

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fonzarelli posted:

that bone sucking stuff makes a really great honey mustard with jalapenos in it

I am gonna try it based on your recommendation (4 real)

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

oh man i wanna cook so much right now

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

oh man i wanna cock so much right now

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

oh man i wanna resurrect will smith so much right now

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771737

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

thanks for a link to a thread made after this one

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Well this is kind of weird.

Right before he was shot to death, Smith was eating dinner with a police officer who killed the father of the guy who killed Smith.

Maybe a weird coincidence but what the hell are the odds of that? But then again I am not sure why he'd shoot a guy because he had dinner with the cop. But then again, the guy who killed him was a failed football star too so maybe it's a mix of things. There is in fact footage of a road rage incident between the two shortly before the death.

Also I love that this guy is in his twenties (a millennial):

He looks older than my dad and this guy is younger than me.

Anyway I don't know how this guy is gonna get off on self defense charges if Smith didn't have a weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
So the police killed another black man.

#blacklivesmatter

• Locked thread