Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Have you ever realized that? In all of Will Smith's movies, his character never dies. Which is funny because Hollywood usually kills the black guys first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Somebody hasn't seen Seven Pounds.

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
I Am Legend

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Probably because no one gave a poo poo about that movie.

Edit: comedy double-post ruined, too slow :(

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I'm assuming you're referencing this:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/n...ns__report.html

But if not, Will Smith is dead.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
an interedting observation tangibly related to a topical event? needless to say, this thread gets a 2

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

SnotGrumble posted:

I Am Legend

His death was optional.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
I dreamed I saw Will Smith last night
Alive as you and me
Says I, "But Will, you're ten hours dead"
"I never died," said he.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Anyone who murders their dog in cold blood like that rear end in a top hat did in I am Legend deserves to die anyway

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
he's dead in independence day 2

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
What unfortunate timing.

Will Smith was shot and killed last night. :(

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Am I racist that I thought he said welcome to earf? I feel bad now because he actually doesn't say that. For some reason, I was picturing the cigar in his mouth.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Have you ever realized that? In all of Will Smith's movies, his character never dies. Which is funny because Hollywood usually kills the black guys first.

Sean Bean is white and dies in all the movies he stars in

PepperSinclaire
Jan 21, 2007

But everyone's doooing it!
Will Smith actually dies in all his movies. Thanks to studio interference/poor test screenings, they almost always edit together an ending where he appears to live.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i have a feeling thi sis a deliberate, deeply calculated move

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I died after paying $10 to watch wild wild west in the theater

Stumiester
Dec 3, 2004

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."
Will Smith will never die. He will spend hundreds of years traveling the world, learning all there is to know. He will learn every language. He will read every book. He will know every land. He will spend thousands of years creating stunning works of art. He will learn to meditate to control pain, as wars will be fought and great loves found, and lost, and found, lost, and found, and found, and found, and memories built upon memories until life runs on an endless loop. He will father hundreds of thousands of children, whose own exponential offspring he’ll slowly lose track of through the years, whose millions of beautiful lives will all eventually be swept again from the earth. And still, Will will continue.

He will learn more about life than any being in history. But death will forever be a stranger to him. People will come and go, until names lose all meaning, until people lose all meaning and vanish entirely from the world. And still, Will will live on. He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god. And Will will outlive them all. For millions and millions of years. Exploring, learning, living, until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet. Until the sun is long since gone. Until time loses all meaning, and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars, and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open, until he forgets his name, and the place where he’d once come from. He lives, and he lives, and he lives, until all of the lights go out.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In Wild Wild West you can briefly see Will Smith's junk

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it's only like 1 frame but you can definitely see his junk

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
He dies in Seven Pounds and also I am Legend.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

but you don't see his junk

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

According to yahoo answers he dies in Seven Pounds and also I am Legend

e;fb

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Digital Fingers posted:

According to yahoo answers he dies in Seven Pounds and also I am Legend

e;fb

Haha suck it. I actually saw those. Seven Pounds is bad, don't see it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Hey OP have you ever heard of a little movie called "t? Dies: Seven Pounds. I Am Legend. (H?"

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Haha suck it. I actually saw those. Seven Pounds is bad, don't see it.

It jsut so happens i watched both those movies right before this thread was made

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Will Smith's kids are idiots and deep down he probably wishes he was dead.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Digital Fingers posted:

It jsut so happens i watched both those movies right before this thread was made

Is cable television doing that thing where every channel has different movies with the same actor and right now it's will smith?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
He'll be dead.....soon.
*cocks katana*

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

He is killed off testing the F-35 prior to the events of the Independence Day sequel. He probably asked for too much money to come back.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yea but lol if you watched those movies.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yea but lol if you watched those movies.

I got taken hard by seven pounds. That movie in infuriatingly dumb and I could not wait for him to off himself.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
He died in Six Degrees of Separation because he was gay so he probably got AIDS and died in a bathhouse somewhere.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Will smith is a 700 year old vampire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Otisburg posted:

He is killed off testing the F-35 prior to the events of the Independence Day sequel. He probably asked for too much money to come back.
How will Jaden afford dresses now?

• Locked thread