Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Triscuits be honorary chips?
This poll is closed.
Yes 10 37.04%
No 17 62.96%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I too love to waste empty calories on house wife snacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I love to talk about inconsequential stuff like the latest Taco Bell item but even this seems dumb to me

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dont stop i'm about to crumb :smugmrgw:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
no idiot lol jfc what were you thinking?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

i wanted to see a pawg eating a triscuit in this thread

op didnt deliver so have to vote no

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
no, but if you arrange them in a 30x50 rectangle they could pass as an honorary doormat

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
If biscuits are bi and triscuits are tri, what the he'll is a scuit? Can there ever be quadscuit?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

a chip is a thin slice of vegetable that has been deep fried so gently caress no a triscuit isnt one

we gotta kick pringles and doritos out of the chip club too theyve been lying to our faces for way too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Snorkzilla posted:

If biscuits are bi and triscuits are tri, what the he'll is a scuit? Can there ever be quadscuit?

CERN has been working on producing a functional quintscuit for a while now, actually.

• Locked thread