Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cheeto's, are they chips?
Yes they are chips
No, Cheeto's are not chips
Comedy "I snort the cheeto dust" Option
View Results

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
d̴̨͒͌̃̊̏͑͛̈́ͭ̐ͦ͆ͦ͏҉͙̦̪̤͔̱ō̷̴̢͉͓̖̲͕̠̻̖̗͑̆̏̃̂ͫͧ̑ͧͤ̈͠n̸̴̼͚̤̝͉̞̟̞̥̼ͮͦ̐ͮ̊̔̈̿̾̿͋͛̇̈̓̉͛̚'̷̠̮͎̯͛ͮ̓ͪ̅̀̓̇͜t̨ͣ̎̓͊̏̀̚҉̤̭͍̮͚͎̭̻͓͇͕̰̹͉͓̬͇ ̈́͆̂ͤ͐̑͒ͧ́ͪ͡҉̢̬̘̭̘̼̠̳͚̣̣̀͝b̴̢͉̗̟̪̼̹̪̲̯̓͆ͮ̒̀́͘͘ė̷̷̦͙̥͔̱̣̗͔̳̺̝ͭ̃̕͢ ͑̒̇̇͂͛ͨ̚͟͝͝͏̪̺̣̝̣͇͖̩̤̘͚̲̬́s̷̓ͦ̋̎̋̒ͯ̓̓ͨ̎̋ͭ̈́́̄̚҉̶̯̯̫̣̭̰̰̗̟̞̟̗̪̟̞̘͠͝ǫ̐̏̓̾͌̅͊ͧ̀̌͗ͫͪ̓̐҉̴̫͖̟̪̻̼͙̼̖̞͎̯͙͇͍̼ ̇ͦ́̒̀̋ͯͤ̆̇͗ͦ҉̷̷̸̸͇̬̠͔̙̤͈͓͉d̵̲̖̠̣̬̱̗̻̗̻̉͛̅ͥͧ͐̇͟͢r̴̡̗̦̤͙̞̹̱̰͙̳̹ͭͩ̓͌̄ͥͬ̚͟͠͡a̶͕̱̼̪̞̠͔͇̗̹̔̈ͬ̏̐̌ͪ̌ͤ̎̂́͜͟mͮͤͯ̌ͯ̾̓̊̅͐̋́͏̕҉̸͎̯͇͇ͅa̷̢̢͕̱̜̙̯͉͙͉̲͕͍͇̞͛̔̔̈̓̓̿͐ͥ̽̍͗̍̀͆ͣ̂͆͘̕ͅͅṫ͚̦̤͖͓̱̗͉͚̖̏ͭ̔̒͑͜͡i̶̡͕̯̥̲̲̜̭̭̺͔͛̂͛͂̋͢͝͡c̗̫̞̥͈̹̣̱͓̮̙̳̼̺̪̩ͯ̅̽̈́͂̄ͩ̉͂̇͌ͣ̑̕͘͞͡ͅ

:̿͋ͭ̓ͩ͌ͩ̏̆ͯ҉̣͚̮̘͓̜̫̳͔̼͚̱͎̖̰̜̀s̵̥̲͚̠̦̦̒͂ͫ̾͐̋̀̕͡ͅy̸̴̢̹͕̘̖͙̱̦̹̖ͪ̽ͪ̈́̌̾̿̉̀ͣ́ͥ̑͆͌̈́̊ň͋ͣͥ͒̉ͥ̇̐̌͋ͣ̿͗ͭ̍̏ͥ̿͏̷̸̤̱̗̫̞͟p̡̨̟͇̣͖̖̠̫͎̣̥͓͙̰̯͕̮̩͈̝ͭ̒ͣ͗͑͑̒ͭ́̕ą͉̞̗̳̺͎̱͇̖̙ͭ̃̈́̑͑̌̑̅ͨ̈ͭͧ͗̋̀̚͜͝:̦̘̟͎̪̣̩̖͔̜̻͓ͩ́̃͐͐̓̎̐ͤ̽̍̓ͮ̍ͯ̒̔̀̀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
gently caress no they are NOT CHIPS

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
pringles aint even chips smdh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what are they?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
cheese puff

e: unless you were asking about pringles, which are crisps. I think because theyre mashed potatoes reformed into chip shape, plus theyre not even 50% potato

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Apr 14, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what about crunchy cheetos tho, aint nothing puffy about them

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Puffs, not chips. Also superior to every other snack food, full stop. Come at me bro

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Nooner posted:

what about crunchy cheetos tho, aint nothing puffy about them

puff is the process not the final result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCZpoX4fwoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIuavFqvkP0so I guess technically they're corn twists? crunches?

NOT CHIPS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
no like I agree they arent chips, but what they really are? :iiam:

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
if you need a more specific categorization than chips youre probably a bad person. cheetos are chips, the ruling is final.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Mr. Unlucky posted:

if you need a more specific categorization than chips youre probably a bad person. cheetos are chips, the ruling is final.

ha nice try

Not chips! Cheetos are corn based, do they look like a corn chip to you?

Fitting username B-)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dragonstoned posted:

no they're crisps