Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Jesus Christ posted:

I don't have a pic he held his phone up to his webcam to show tinychat a picture of him loving his ex,

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

H.H posted:

actually, windows 98 at least tries to contribute to gbs by posting actual substance, more than can be said about most of you chucklefucks

not to say that he'll make a good mod, mind you (it's enough to see how genesplicer does it to understand that good posting and good modding are two entirely different things)

What no he is like the worst of the white noise posters

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I wonder if this thread shall become bad enough that windows98 can post in it without making it worse
I can but it'll be impressive to see if he can

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
I remember Windows telling me in tinychat he wasn't a violent guy....he just had to hit his roommate w a shovel tho.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

I cracked open an ancient human skin bound tome from darkest Africy,

and what did I behold? A brilliantly detailed wood cutting of a singular figure-

Windows 98! Tattooed chest bare to the whips of eldritch powers beyond

As he cast one final, tie breaking vote. The Reichstag's fate was sealed!

Hitler won...

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Remember that time some idiot donated 1000 dollars to charity to get him probated for a month?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

Remember that time some idiot donated 1000 dollars to charity to get him probated for a month?

That's loving awesome.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Demonachizer posted:

you also got accidentally perma'd in that thread, which was something

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Demonachizer posted:

Lol is that the going rate? I could swing thay 8n my budget...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ya i mean i thnk we all p much agree 2014 wasn't the hottest year in recent memory

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the mayans were right in that the world should have ended in 2012, in the sense we'd regret seeing what would come after

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Windows 98 is an idiot piss baby and he gets really salty when I ask him if he still works at a gas station as a grown rear end man

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Demonachizer posted:

yeah what a contemptible STOOGE (with money to burn baby)

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
im esteemed forums poster windows 98 listening to aphex twin and making house music at my mom's house. i shower daily and have a healthy bmi

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Here's a little ditty to cheer Windows98 up, indolent little prick that he is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGQmmDEDYiI

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i like how you can literally set yourslef on fire and not be "the problems guy"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im gaye posted:

you gotta be pretty bad to make the grade round here

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

im gaye posted:

At least he knows it was a bad idea

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i remember when i first started posting on here w98 made a pretty funny post (which is the exception not the rule he is not an always terrible poster but brings amusement more when he is)

and i was like oh imma look out for this funny dude. and he never delivered again which is why i hate him

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i don't really mind his posting because everything he writes is funny (intentionally or unintentionally, doesn't matter) but he should be strung up for that RPG maker fiasco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i don't really mind his posting because everything he writes is funny (intentionally or unintentionally, doesn't matter) but he should be strung up for that RPG maker fiasco

I want to laugh at his stupid posts but theyre so 8nterminavly long winded and smug i never make it to the end. Same with thst other windbag that hangs off his nuts arbitraryc

• Locked thread