Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
A Swede signing up to talk to strangers is like an American signing up for a lifetime of small portions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I wouldn't mind talking to a genuine Swede, but I'd have nothing to discuss other than how much I like saying "Swede"
Then I'd say "Swede" as much as possible before they get annoyed and hang up.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

wgats the first thing on your literal list is it stop being a loving loser who keeps lists

Literally literally means figuratively now, check a dictionary.

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Took me a full day to get a confirmation code after signing up as a responder/random swede. Haven't switchted it on to take on any calls yet.
Any swedes here that has tried it out yet? How frequent were the calls? What kind of questions did you get?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
The people you'd want to talk to probably wouldn't sign up for this stupid thing

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
Yeah, that is the main concern.

Why so many turks?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I called some dude and told him I am bög.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
The second Swedish guy I talked to went on about how unchecked immigration was a complete and utter disaster.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I wanna know a swedes opinion on being "serviced" behind the dumpster near the wendy's

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i live in this midwest so i don't need to call any special number for this

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Jimson posted:

I wanna know a swedes opinion on being "serviced" behind the dumpster near the wendy's

We wouldn't know, there's no Wendy's here. Maybe a TGI Friday's?

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Unregulated calling? This is outrageous!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

AKA Pseudonym posted:

A Swede signing up to talk to strangers is like an American signing up for a lifetime of small portions

The exception being if it's to talk about sweden

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I actually talked to a swede about an hour ago but it was for work.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
i talk to a swede and I won't doxx him here but he's a pretty hosed up dude

i'd let him gently caress me

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I was sitting in a hotel hot tub with someone from Sweden once. Was a good time, I loved her accent but she was embarrassed by it :shrug:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Some guy just screamed at me in Arabic. Sweden Owns.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
is this like Brussels with the is its afe thing? Can I ask them if its safe? Are tehre bombs therE?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I just kept saying "is it safe?"

And they were very confused and speaking words I did not understand.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
So apperantly our prime minister has so little to do that he got in on the gimmick and answered some calls

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Indy posted:

So apperantly our prime minister has so little to do that he got in on the gimmick and answered some calls
His accent is terrible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S087OHdCG8I&hd=1

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
thanks, man, i talked to a swede for bit, seemed like a nice fella. he was a bit dodgy about how he got the gig of talking to random people.

but we talked about shakespeare, because i knew a guy from sweden named yorick, his parents named him that after the dead jester. he insisted that my friend was a dane and went into the whole hamlet thing. turns out he knows a lot about stuff like birds, particularly owls, too. i'll call back later and see what their 3rd shift people are like

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Call them up and ask them if they want to be "bög" with you in the "Bastu"

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I want to talk to a swede in stockholm BUT i dont want to call!! HELP

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
Awesome! Local country call for Volvo parts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

I want to do things with Puma Swede and none of them involve talking.

• Locked thread