Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

*sips beer while standing in an alley*

"...yep"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

bikesonyx posted:

The local beverage center has helped contribute to my alcoholism. I got cases of Redhook winter ale for 4.99. Miller is always 7.49

Are you another of these people that is confused about what a case is or do you live in some sort of subsidised beer country?

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Oland's delicious. Hth.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serviette posted:

Oland's delicious. Hth.

hoos yer facking father

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have the hiccups but they started before i began drinking for the evening. may cut my own head off

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Lol. East Coast love.

Price of liquor up here's loving bullshit. Seems to me Isaac had the right idea with his moon shinin'.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Serviette posted:

Lol. East Coast love.

Price of liquor up here's loving bullshit. Seems to me Isaac had the right idea with his moon shinin'.

That's absolute poo poo, I'm in NY right now and you are drinking wrong if you are paying out the rear end

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Jesus christ NY is on the bottom end for that matter every state around this one has better deals

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Seems like shinin' would be a great hobby. If I multitask, I can write my JarJar Binks fanfics, practice with my katana, and drink myself crosseyed in a single day.

Cover all the bases.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shaquin posted:

That's absolute poo poo, I'm in NY right now and you are drinking wrong if you are paying out the rear end

the only place to get cheaper booze is from bootleggers and while they were once of a proud tradition of my stupid province i don't know any. i would drink way more if it were cheaper stupid god drat trudeau

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Shaquin posted:

As I said, bro: time to shine.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

paul_soccer10 posted:

this makes me feel only slightly better and is basically the wrole reason i made the thread after reading isaac moan about your insane remote continent

For what it''s worth, I don't really recognize the country isaac seems to live in either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

paul_soccer10 posted:

the only place to get cheaper booze is from bootleggers and while they were once of a proud tradition of my stupid province i don't know any. i would drink way more if it were cheaper stupid god drat trudeau

Trudeau does have nice hair tho... Political hair... It speaks to me

• Locked thread