Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shitlery
Drumph
Slanders
Theodore Rafael Edward Cruz I
View Results

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Seriously they couldn't have just hired more scabs?? I need my anime torrents at 50/25 :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
make a thread about it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
who cares

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Enfield posted:

who cares

Me. I had an appointment today. Stayed home for nothing.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
If they're anything like CenturyLink it won't get installed, you'll never find out why, and 6 months from now you'll be getting calls from collection agents.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't get to take lunch today because I had to babysit a dipshit Verizon tech as he failed to understand what a T1 connection is

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

walgreenslatino posted:

I didn't get to take lunch today because I had to babysit a dipshit Verizon tech as he failed to understand what a T1 connection is

Verizon workers are on strike. You got some scrub tier scab.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
lol living in the greatest country in the world and only 50mb down?

you suck nerd and your internet sucks old man titties LOL

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
bump

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I'm the fibre carrying DSL speeds.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
whats the first thing you gonna download, old man?

some old newpapers from the 80's?

you sicken me

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

i get like 8 mb down and 0.5 up

gently caress you op

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
heh heh

scrubs

here is my internet tested just now

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Jeff Sichoe posted:

heh heh

scrubs

wow you can make bad posts at mach 8

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Jeff Sichoe posted:

heh heh

scrubs

ovh systems? nice vps, scrub.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
SNAPPED

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
don't be so dramatic

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Champenema posted:

don't be so dramatic

i guess he'll never be the head of a major corporation

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Jeff Sichoe posted:

heh heh

scrubs

How fast can you actually go via a gigabit Ethernet connection? 1024mb/s?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Jeff Sichoe posted:

heh heh

scrubs

Was going to post my 100/100, but drat. For $300 a month I could get 10G/10G, but- uh- that'd be overkill and the networking equipment just to take advantage of it would break the bank.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Jeff Sichoe posted:

heh heh

scrubs

Was going to post my 100/100, but drat. For $300 a month I could get 10G/10G, but- uh- that'd be overkill and the networking equipment just to take advantage of it would break the bank.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

deep impact on vhs posted:

i guess he'll never be the head of a major corporation

see what i'm up against?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Wasn't Verizon touting those FIOS speeds like a decade ago or something? That's below base tier cable internet these days OP

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Jeff Sichoe posted:

heh heh

scrubs

wow

i guess ill never be the star of a major twitch stream

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
THEN HOW ARE YOU POSTING LOL

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
50/25 wow, what year is this. I had 80/50 in 2004, with Verizon Fios no less, and it cost $35 a month

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Drove by one of the Verizon locations on the way to woth and saw a 2014 525, and a 2016 x3, they really are hosed hard.. the avg vehicle cost of cars parked for the picketers was 35k.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
AT&T finished running fiber in my neighborhood for Gigapower service two weeks ago and it's still not available to purchase yet. I am OUTRAGED.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I get 300 down on coax for under $45/mo, OP. Some Alcatel Lucent fags already figured out good multiplexing over copper and along with wireless technologies the concept of fiber to every home is obsolete, wasteful, and destructive.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fios sucks lol

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Chinatown posted:

fios sucks lol

This is the truth but my choice is twc 25/4 and no tv or 50/50 with super basic tv. I'm paying $50 for my 50/50.. will be sad when it ends in 7 more months.

It did take them 2 months to get their cable off of my lawn.. but I got extra channels and 2 free months out of it.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

tater_salad posted:

Drove by one of the Verizon locations on the way to woth and saw a 2014 525, and a 2016 x3, they really are hosed hard.. the avg vehicle cost of cars parked for the picketers was 35k.

? the average price of the cars parked in front of a verizon location is the average car price that the average household income should be able to afford? have you considered that perhaps you are just very poor?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

tater_salad posted:

This is the truth but my choice is twc 25/4 and no tv or 50/50 with super basic tv. I'm paying $50 for my 50/50.. will be sad when it ends in 7 more months.

It did take them 2 months to get their cable off of my lawn.. but I got extra channels and 2 free months out of it.

This is the saddest post I've read all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Suck it up. All I can get is 1.5 Megabit DSL.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

• Locked thread