Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

if there wasnt a gag order nobody would give a gently caress lol

yea, there'd probably be a story or two but i don't think anyone would care but now the daily mail is going CRAAAAZY over the indignity of not being allowed to report on gay sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
And honestly, the general public should just go ahead and assume that all gay marriages include olive oil wrestling threesomes. Better to expect the rule, not the exception.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Being a gay dude sounds like a lot more fun than dealing with women

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Right now you are thinking of Elton John's piggly little penis glistening with the olive oil.

Is he a power bottom though, or only likes it when hes thrusting his two inch todger from above?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Can't imagine olive oil all over is good for the skin? It works in a pinch ;) if you don't have any lube on hand ;) but I prefer aloe for those situations

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ElGroucho posted:

Being a gay dude sounds like a lot more fun than dealing with women

Believe me, it is. I watch my straight buddies wives turn into Frigidaires because they were nice to a waitress and I think "ugh, why?"

And trust me that Elton John is a bottom. Maybe not a power bottom, but a bottom. The flamboyant guys always are. I wouldn't use olive oil, though. Seems like you'd be taking greasy shits for a week.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
funny most of my threesomes involve gag orders

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
an olive oil orgy sounds like it would be a lot of fun at the time, but drat i bet that takes forever to clean up

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

nomadologique posted:

funny most of my threesomes involve gag orders

If they're gagging then they're amateurs. Real pros use the thumb trick so they can get a good face loving.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
miss marple gets what miss marple wants. so if miss marple says gag bitch

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Olive oil sounds great, think of all the breadsticks

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe England should have put "freedom of the press" in their silly little Magna Carta:smug:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
ELTON JOHN UP THE BUM
ELTON JOHN UP THE BUM
ELTON JOHN UP THE BUM
ELTON JOHN UP THE BUM
ELTON JOHN UP THE BUM

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

criscodisco posted:

If they're gagging then they're amateurs. Real pros use the thumb trick so they can get a good face loving.

What's the thumb trick?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Toadvine posted:

What's the thumb trick?

you stick your thumb in your rear end it makes your brain focus on your rear end being violated

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Toadvine posted:

What's the thumb trick?

Make an "incorrect" fist with your left hand, with the thumb inside your curled fingers. When the donger gets to the back of your throat, squeeze down on your thumb. It kills your gag reflex.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
awesome

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe England should have put "freedom of the press" in their silly little Magna Carta:smug:

the printing press was invented like 200 years after the Magna Carta

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
more like magna FARTa

Aug 4, 2010

i read the news and i was like i dont care what a bunch of jobby jabbing english fairies are up to, just like every other day.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Lol that's gay

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Rutibex posted:

the printing press was invented like 200 years after the Magna Carta

Thine monks art forbidden from scrivening to ye public of ye tryst betwixt three saucy lords covered in ye oil of ye olive tree.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
looks like reddit is scrubbing the story

SA does what reddont :smug:

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye

Klyith posted:

an olive oil orgy sounds like it would be a lot of fun at the time, but drat i bet that takes forever to clean up

yeah i'm sure many X hundred millionaire sir elton john is down on his hands and knees scrubbing oil and cum sludge

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
So what you are saying is that when Elton John farts, theres a 50/50 chance whose cum it is that stains his pants?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

ElGroucho posted:

Olive oil sounds great, think of all the breadsticks

:dong: <---- look . . . it's agreeing with you!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

EvilJoven posted:

The only time homo stuff like this should make the news is when one of the people doing homo stuff is a closeted politician or other notable public figure who does poo poo like campaigning to make homo stuff illegal.

In that case ya make it a big huge spectacle, otherwise nobody should care about any of this bullshit.

I doubt it's the "open marriage stuff" they're trying to stop coming out. It's more likely that the thing they don't want getting a lot of attention is the allegation that someone who is a high profile supporter of two big AIDS charities pressures his casual hookups into unsafe sex. Given that a sexual harassment lawsuit was filed against Elton John a couple of weeks ago, they have a large interest in keeping stuff which implies that they're sexually coercive out of the public domain.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Fuller version of the story revealed by the National Enquirer (which hasn't posted the article online -- they want people to buy the print edition instead of reading it for free)

https://popgoesthenews.com/2016/04/08/elton-johns-canadian-husband-david-furnish-in-tabloid-sex-tale

Do Elton John and his Canadian husband David Furnish have an open relationship — or has Furnish been cheating on the music icon?

The front page of the April 18 edition of the National Enquirer, now on newsstands, declares: “Elton John Betrayed by Cheating Husband!”

But, only three paragraphs into its three-page article, the tabloid reports that lawyers for Elton John said Furnish did not have an affair because the singer knew about the relationship.

The Enquirer‘s sister publication, Star, published a nearly identical story in its April 18 edition.

Elton was able to block publication of the exposé in Britain, where there are stricter privacy laws. (The court-ordered injunction does not apply outside England and Wales but reps for Elton and Furnish are going to great lengths to threaten media outlets — including Pop Goes The News.)

The Enquirer and Star report U.K. businessman Daniel Laurence claims he had three encounters with Furnish, including one that involved “risky sex.”

According to Laurence, on at least two occasions Furnish demanded — and had — unprotected sex with him. (Elton John’s lawyers denied Furnish had unprotected sex with Laurence, the Enquirer reports.)

The unprotected sex allegation is particularly damaging because Furnish helps run his husband’s eponymous AIDS Foundation.

Laurence also alleges that Furnish joined he and husband Pieter Van den Bergh for a threesome.

Elton, 69, and Toronto-born Furnish, 53, have been together for 23 years and were married in December 2014. The couple has two sons, Zachary, 5, and Elijah, 3, from a surrogate.

According to the Enquirer, Furnish and Laurence began exchanging messages online in 2008 and hooked up in March 2009 at the Mayfair Hotel in London.

Furnish “wanted me to penetrate him and was very demanding and specific about this,” Laurence said in an affidavit obtained by the tabloid. “We did have unprotected sex.”

The two men continued to communicate online — and saw each other again at an event in Palm Springs — but did not have sex again until April 2010. Laurence alleges the tryst took place in the London home Furnish shares with Elton John.

The Enquirer published a Facebook chat it claims is between Furnish and Laurence. In it, Furnish asks Laurence about having a threesome.

“I am getting hard thinking about it,” Furnish allegedly wrote.

“I have to be sooooooo careful.”

The threesome, which allegedly took place at the home of Laurence and Van den Bergh in December 2011, involved wrestling in a pool of olive oil.

Laurence also alleged that Furnish was “into being tied up and dominated.”

Laurence, who claims to have been introduced to Elton John at a party, took a job at Furnish’s production company Rocket Pictures. Laurence resigned in late 2014 after three years.

The Enquirer article comes only days after news that Elton John is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit from a former bodyguard. Jeffrey Wenninger alleges the singer groped him and encouraged him to show his penis.

Elton’s lawyer Orin Snyder has described the claims of “a disgruntled former security officer seeking to extract an undeserved payment” as “patently untrue.”

The story also resulted in a controversial tweet from a group called Fathers4Justice.

What happens to kids if #EltonJohn & David Furnish split over tabloid story? Boys already denied love of a mother. pic.twitter.com/CkLnBlvORy

— Fathers4Justice (@F4JOfficial) April 8, 2016

Furnish was born and raised in Toronto and graduated from the University of Western Ontario.

He was a co-producer of the 2011 made-in-Toronto animated film Gnomeo & Juliet and the Toronto-shot 2006 comedy It’s a Boy Girl Thing.

Furnish was also an executive producer of the CTV series Spectacle: Elvis Costello with… and the stage show Billy Elliott: The Musical.

Late last year, Furnish shared a photo of the couple’s sons during a visit to his parents in Canada.

Laurence, 41, and Van den Bergh, 31, are registered as directors of Eduflix Ltd. and Snapfits Ltd., two companies based in Birmingham, England.

The British media is not pleased with the publication ban.

“Man who took part in celebrity threesome says cheat ‘is using children as protection,'” reads a headline in the Daily Mail. The newspaper declared: “Draconian privacy injunction means he cannot be named in British media.”

The Mail argued that Elton and his husband “have posted dozens of pictures of their children on social media and have given a number of magazine and television interviews about them and their joy at becoming parents.”

The Sun, which plans to challenge the ruling, posted an article with the headline: “Gag celeb splashed in paddling pool full of olive oil and it wasn’t extra virgin.”

“Despite the figure and their spouse being named in the US, a bizarre Court of Appeal ruling stops them being identified in this country,” The Sun reported.

“Speculation about the names is easily accessible on the internet and analysis for The Sun estimates ten million users have seen it.”

Many people have reacted on Twitter.

The attempted UK gagging order on #celebrityaffair is a joke. Calling David Furnish a celebrity is even funnier.

— Fran Cee (@franceeding) April 8, 2016

How nice of the British court to protect #DavidFurnish and #EltonJohn with that injunction. Their anonymity is well covered.😀

— Tiina Wiik (@TuonenJoutsen) April 8, 2016

All this talk about a celeb #superinjunction I wonder who it could be? In other news Elton John and David Furnish are trending on twitter!

— Tony Ruddick (@tonyruddick) April 7, 2016

Once I read the words Super Injunction I go straight to Twitter. In other news Elton John and David Furnish are trending. #superinjunction

— Rod (@rodneydullaghan) April 7, 2016

The British press has taken new interest in the marriage of Elton John and Furnish in the last year.

There have been reports that Furnish bought a luxury apartment in South London for personal trainer Danny Williams and the two have gone on vacations together.

Furnish is regularly photographed at parties and aboard yachts with a bevy of muscular male friends.

According to a report in the Sun last year, Furnish is “behaving like a control-freak, exercising an increasing influence over the music legend.”

Earlier this month, Furnish slammed the Daily Mail for an article claiming he insisted he should have an official title because his husband is a “Sir.”

On Instagram, Furnish called the article “a total misrepresentation” and said “at no point did I ever say that I personally wanted or deserved any title.”

Absolute Lithops fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Apr 14, 2016

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Lolie posted:

I doubt it's the "open marriage stuff" they're trying to stop coming out. It's more likely that the thing they don't want getting a lot of attention is the allegation that someone who is a high profile supporter of two big AIDS charities pressures his casual hookups into unsafe sex. Given that a sexual harassment lawsuit was filed against Elton John a couple of weeks ago, they have a large interest in keeping stuff which implies that they're sexually coercive out of the public domain.

We're in an interesting though hardly surprising state of affairs in the uk.

You can't get legal aid in the family courts and so if you aren't at least as rich as David Cameron's dad but have an actual problem relating to your kids, you're hosed. Similar situation if you're charged with a criminal or immigration offense, since the government has realised if you just don't pay people to do legal aid work, conviction rates go up nicely.

On the other hand, if you're a rich person, paying about 60 grand to Carter Ruck and associates and submitting a witness statement that says BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN M'LUD gets you injunctive relief against the entire cunting population of England and Wales.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Streisand effect in action here.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Saga posted:

We're in an interesting though hardly surprising state of affairs in the uk.

You can't get legal aid in the family courts and so if you aren't at least as rich as David Cameron's dad but have an actual problem relating to your kids, you're hosed. Similar situation if you're charged with a criminal or immigration offense, since the government has realised if you just don't pay people to do legal aid work, conviction rates go up nicely.

On the other hand, if you're a rich person, paying about 60 grand to Carter Ruck and associates and submitting a witness statement that says BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN M'LUD gets you injunctive relief against the entire cunting population of England and Wales.

It's pretty hosed here, too. Legal Aid here does handle Family Law cases but a lot of them are just one party using taxpayer funds to bankrupt an ex-partner who isn't eligible for Legal Aid (at which point the ex-partner then becomes eligible for Legal Aid). Unfortunately, a lot of Legal Aid Family Law cases here are nothing more than personal vendettas by batshit people being funded by the taxpayer.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Elton John fucks, news at 11

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

ElGroucho posted:

Elton John fucks, news at 11

Do you think his wig flaps Trump style, or randomly slip side to side when he's thrusting into another man's rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Do you think his wig flaps Trump style, or randomly slip side to side when he's thrusting into another man's rear end?

yes i do think this, in fact i think about it a lot

• Locked thread