Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
they should have made the 'major' a man imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i mean if its supposed to take place in japan that makes more sense

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Serious Frolicking posted:

again with that. i was very much not surprised to learn that a child molester like yourself is british. goddamn, what is with your culture that breeds so many pedophiles?

Serious Frolicking posted:

The mass naked child event has gone on long enough. Embarrased Kirie is good. Naked Kirie is bad. I mean poo poo, there is no point in reading an akamatsu manga if you are allergic to fanservice, but this is a bit much.
anime: its for paedophiles

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Japan is poo poo, we nuked those guys remember? And brought them proper civilization

They need to sit down and shut up before we nuke em again

Japanese nerds support the scarjo casting decision because it makes their peepees hard.

The only ones who care are white American weeb girls, and there's more sublimated jealousy mixed in with that outrage than they'd like to admit.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

with the major have a horny level readout on her arm getting feedback from twitter or is the tech on hold till ready player one

• Locked thread