Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

AugmentedVision posted:

perhaps you find her unattractive because she foolishly believes in a supernatural higher power?

not at all! hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

paco650 posted:

have you ever been MAD at a can of Gamer Fuel?
does the idea of food and clothing targeted to YOUR GAMING ETHNICITY get you worked up?
do you know FOR A FACT that FEMINISTS are RUINING VIDEO GAMES?
have you ever MACED a GameStop employee because SONIC 's arms AREN'T BLUE?

one time I drank so much Alliance Game Fuel that my turds were blue no joke

The Horde one was better but I'm not a god drat traitor

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
I'm going to wear an Indian (feather not dot) headdress to coachella and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
When alphas have sex I get so mad that they are culturally appropriating my incel masturabatory practices

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
this thread is inappropriate please gas the OP and ban the thread

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

"camgirls" isn't so much GBS as it is E/N

though I like the baby/tiny dog paddock and whiteboard for writing down the names of your highest tippers :tutbutt:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

no tumblr no cry

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nooner posted:

When alphas have sex I get so mad that they are culturally appropriating my incel masturabatory practices

Read this as alpacas and thought you were a lama fucker or something.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
lazy robocop vs terminator threads detract from the true light of five guys burgs and type 2 diabetes. voted 1

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
herro

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

hiwe aryhiuy?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
OP: Everybody's free to feel good.

Love. Respect. Appropriate.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
in a surprising twist video gaming turds appropriate the appropriation station :thumbsup:

PLAR peace love appropriation respect

AugmentedVision posted:

op appropriated this thread from the gas chamber

did you appropriate an extra chromosome you retard? this was like the second post and it was MY joke so stop appropriating my very good jokes, slowpoke ;)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Drad_Bert posted:

lazy robocop vs terminator threads detract from the true light of five guys burgs and type 2 diabetes. voted 1

if i make my own Cajun fries and give peanuts to everyone who comes to my house have i appropriated five guys boogers and flies?

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
naw but if you make the inside of your house look like a pool at the Y then yeah

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That's a real funny lookin womam

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i like when europeans say that americans have appropriated their culture and then they use all their money to buy/appropriate american culture, it's a vicious cycle

:ohdear:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Luvcow posted:

i like when europeans say that americans have appropriated their culture and then they use all their money to buy/appropriate american culture, it's a vicious cycle

:ohdear:

I dont think ive ever heard this, probably because europeans have very little of value

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Gatekeeper posted:

if i make my own Cajun fries and give peanuts to everyone who comes to my house have i appropriated five guys boogers and flies?

You obviously haven't heard the good news

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Wish someone would appropriate my penis :(

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Apoopriate in the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009