Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LOOK I AM A TURTLE
May 22, 2003

"I'm actually a tortoise."
Grimey Drawer

Illinois Smith posted:

Has anyone hit a triple double yet? I forgot to write stuff down the last time I checked the bonus stuff, all I remember is the Warriors being up by 20+ in made threes.

Also if it ends today and Curry has a good enough game to ice the MVP my ballot's shaping up pretty nicely.

Despite averaging 28/12/8 Lebron has somehow avoided having any triple doubles. He's been one assist away twice. In fact, no player has had 10+ assists in a game yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
It is done. Surprise surprise, our winners are two posters who picked the Cavs.

code:
1. Lockback	31
-  Metapod	31
3. pizza valentine	30
4. The Zack	28
- Cool Buff Man	28
6. Grozz Nuy	26
- tanglewood1420	26
- Chairchucker	26
9. Bashez	25
- BallisticClipboard	25
- Coaaab	25
12. LOOK I AM A TURTLE	24
13.  Carlosologist	23
- The Glumslinger	23
- Dejan Bimble	23
- Artic Puma	23
17. Illinois Smith	22
18. Jack's Flow	21
19. BoonyPC	20
- Spacebump	20
- JRizzle	20
22. Drunk Canuck	17
- EvanTH	17
24. Strawberry Panda	16
25. WienerDog	15
26. Vanilla Mint Ice	14
- Waltzing Along	14
- Blind Pineapple	14
- NickRoweFillea	14
- Rick	14
31. danucleus	13
- Benne	13
- homphgomph	13
34. Hashtag Banterzone	12
- attackmole	12
- The Banned	12
- RCarr	12
38. Ishin	11
- Dynamite Dog	11
- ButtWolf	11
41. OzFactor	10
- TheKevman	10
- Welcome to GBS	10
44. ilcendiary	9
45. Paul Zuvella	8
- spacejung	8
- PantsFreeZone	8
48. metalloid	6
49. Ramadu	2
- Lion Archer	2
51. Zas	1

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I picked the Warriors with the intention of jinxing them after noticing they'd failed to lose the first few times I picked them to lose. It was a long game but I played to win.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Metapod with the surge from 6th place. I want a deathmatch round, there can be only one. Bring back the Cavs and Warriors, there will be a game 8.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Cool, 4th place! Thanks for doing this

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Thanks for participating folks, I think about half the people who put in a first round ballot actually stuck with it until the end. That's pretty good for a thing that requires people to check in four times.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

Metapod with the surge from 6th place. I want a deathmatch round, there can be only one. Bring back the Cavs and Warriors, there will be a game 8.

I'll see you in the draft game highest scorer between us wins the tie breaker. Deal?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Metapod posted:

I'll see you in the draft game highest scorer between us wins the tie breaker. Deal?

So we can't just both copy of Brolic then huh?

Deal.

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
Late, but thanks for running this Illinois Smith. Grats Cavs fans!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

pizza valentine posted:

Late, but thanks for running this Illinois Smith. Grats Cavs fans!

Yeah, thank you, I know these are a ton of work.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

PantsFreeZone 8

sounds about right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

straight up brolic posted:

PantsFreeZone 8

sounds about right

I think he was probated for at least one of the rounds, which also checks out.

• Locked thread