Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
vote
goku
not goku
View Results

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i went to five guys burgers and fries and ordered a bacon cheeseburger with onion, pickle, and A1 sauce, cajun fries, and a coke. it was a pretty good burger. better than the one i got the one other time i have been to five guys. it was more cajun fries than i wanted to eat so i shared them with people at work. however i did NOT get gout or a heart attack, so maybe i needed to eat all of the fries.

will update if heart attack or gout develops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Man Breaks Into Washington DC Five Guys, Makes Himself Cheeseburger

is this you?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
five guys owns bones op, congrats

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hmm, that food is pretty unhealthy. A lot of fatty red meat, white bread and fries? What were you thinking

I bet you had some form of soda with the "meal" as well? For god sakes

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no but that is a smart guy

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

dad dead. so what

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Hmm, that food is pretty unhealthy. A lot of fatty red meat, white bread and fries? What were you thinking

I bet you had some form of soda with the "meal" as well? For god sakes

read the op idiot. it answers your soda question

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

no but that is a smart guy

sounds exactly like something the crook would say

i GOT you motherfucker

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
a photo of a handburger. it looks greasy and sad. but yet it has a single bite taken out of it. also there are fries

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Parallax Scroll posted:

read the op idiot. it answers your soda question

I knew it, you've gone off the deep end bud

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

in n out is good too and better for the price. but the dg was worth trying once

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
five guys down the road from me is the only place I know of in my area that's serving up Pibb Xtra so I like to go there to get my Pibb on.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'm gonna jack off

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
why fries? that only takes up space where meat should be *points to mouth, butt*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

scott zoloft posted:

five guys down the road from me is the only place I know of in my area that's serving up Pibb Xtra so I like to go there to get my Pibb on.

mine had one of those touchscreen coke machine things so i can go through extra steps just to fill up a coke

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
In n out sucks my (huge) dick

little baby patties for children. bathed in salad dressing. lmao

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
"Yes hello I would like a little chump burger with salad dressing on it" haha ha hah

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

update: still no heart attack

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Parallax Scroll posted:

in n out is good too and better for the price. but the dg was worth trying once

That poo poo always gives me hives on my thighs. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU