Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
You're paying for school cafeteria burgers, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'd rather have a full sized burg. I think sliders are just a dumb gimmick. "Hahaha it's cool and good because they're small!" Anything in slider form is just as good as a full sized burger. Granted, the logic works both ways but I'd just rather have one filling burger than like 4-6 lil midget burgers.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
SLIDERS???

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'd rather have a full sized burg. I think sliders are just a dumb gimmick. "Hahaha it's cool and good because they're small!" Anything in slider form is just as good as a full sized burger. Granted, the logic works both ways but I'd just rather have one filling burger than like 4-6 lil midget burgers.

Tapas

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
They're not the same as big burgers just smaller, they're a different texture and everything ffs stop with this stupid big burger vs little burger nonsense

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
The other food trend I've been seeing is "street tacos". I'm in a restaurant and they're serving me street tacos.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

as someone who often kills and cooks his sandwiches i really look down on all of you in this thread

quoting this so you cant edit it during the murder investigation

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

signalnoise posted:

They're not the same as big burgers just smaller, they're a different texture and everything ffs stop with this stupid big burger vs little burger nonsense

The wet/floppy sliders krystals/white castle serve are different than other restauraunt sliders, which are generally just regular smaller burgers that are usually cooked worse imo. All sliders I've had are medium well or well done prob cause its not as much meat to cook

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
theres buns, meat goes in the middle, its small. what am i missing here

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Except there's things in tapas that just are what they are. It's not like you get a little dish of bull's balls and go "Godamn it, why can't they give me the XL balls?" Because a bigger portion is just more balls, whereas a bigger slider is a proper burger.

signalnoise posted:

Ain't really arguing anything bud, I'd just prefer a full sized burger to any slider ever. Lotta people love sliders, I'm aware that I'm the weird one in all this.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 20, 2016

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
A roommate i had in college stocked his mini fridge with white castle microwave burgers

He also wouldnt do his laundry for months until he went home and his mom did it I guess?

Also only ever went to class then came back to the dorm to watch anime

So the evidence points to white castle, and by extension all sliders, being bad

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
They're like 75% bun why would you even want that

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

amusinginquiry posted:

A roommate i had in college stocked his mini fridge with white castle microwave burgers

He also wouldnt do his laundry for months until he went home and his mom did it I guess?

Also only ever went to class then came back to the dorm to watch anime

So the evidence points to white castle, and by extension all sliders, being bad

microwave white castles are the gooniest of all sliders, so you can't really extrapolate

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

eh they alright

The Hidden Sherpa
Dec 25, 2006

Undoubtedly the work of a complete and sorry imbecile. Why would you want a smaller burger or sandwich when you could just have a larger one?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

ded posted:

SLIDERS???

alright i was bored so i made a thing

enjoy

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Apr 20, 2016

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Pastor Perineum posted:

alright i was bored so i made a thing

enjoy

thanks dude, I did enjoy.

just eat a normal burger you weirdos

- someone who lives west of the Mississippi and enjoys his functioning anus

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive never had 1 b4 because im not some iduit mudmesterner like hey dumbasses go get you house knocked down by a tornado lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

ive never had 1 b4 because im not some iduit mudmesterner like hey dumbasses go get you house knocked down by a tornado lol

Go eat a fajita jackalope

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
White Castle has the best fast food coffee. Their burgers are ok.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The word Slider doesn't exactly paint a positive picture of a food item i would want to shove down my gullet.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

I went to a Krystal once and my gf and I were the only white people in there and the girl at the counter completely ignored us for like two minutes and just talked to her friends while people stared at us. I'd be upset, but come on now, seriously, gently caress white people.

Jesus Christ you're bitchmade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Jesus Christ you're bitchmade

:newt:

• Locked thread