Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daraken
Oct 9, 2007

Maybe tomorrow, I'll find a home.
Gareth

The beast was finally slain, but it seemed like a comrade had been lost as well. It was a bittersweet victory that left a sour taste in the young prince's mouth. He had not had a chance to get to know the taciturn swordsman well, but to lose a member of the party so early in their journey left Gareth feeling melancholic.

Enough of that! Remember who you are, his mother had said. It was ill-becoming of a Prince of Haransei to wallow in such feelings, especially when their quest was not yet complete!

Using his robed sleeve to wipe away the sweat on his brow, the summoner watches for a moment as his fire elemental fades away, taking the opportunity to collect himself before finally turning to the rest of the party. "The children, we still need to find them first," Gareth announces determinedly, his jaw set. "The spirits spoke to me during the battle, that there is a hidden door here. With any luck, that's where the children will be."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Franc Reale

"And good riddance!" Franc spits some smokeweed juice on the rapidly disintegrating corpse before turning to examine the fallen eye. "Ah, you'll make a fine relic...oh yes, we should probably see if the children and that other fellow are still alive. Lead on, fearless Prince of Haransei!"

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Reynard

Reynard shakes his hands as he drops his stance, as if his punches hurt him. "Owww." His ears perked back up when Gareth mentioned the children. "Right, of course! We should find them. A hidden door around here, huh?" He drops to all fours, sniffing around loudly.

Vel said that Identifying Scents skill here was going to be an auto-success, but I'll let him react beyond that.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
ohMygawd

The scary thing was gone! Her relief at her own survival overtookany thoughts about Keiji having been taken with it, a sentiment she did not see contested much by the others. No longer forcing her mist within, she relaxed her hold on it, pouring out in volume. Dark inky streams invaded the water from where she was sat in it. Familiar.

Listening to what the others said put her mind in foccus, "Gazarelle thing took out large grown man, children stand chance?"

• Locked thread