Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Do you like Sonic the Hedgehog? Do you also like fanfiction? Do you frequent Deviantart? Do you have your very own Sonic-styled character called Sakura Hiyota that can beat up Goku and Superman because she was cursed by the evil Infinity Chaos Emerald and is now a demon with black eyes and red hair but still likes classic Norwegian folk music and wants to kill Toxic the Hedgehog because he killed Grace the Hedgecat?

If you've answered "yes" to any of the above, the sonic fanfiction wiki is the place for you.

Take a look yonder through over eleven-thousand pages of such quality content here: http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fanon_Wiki

What may you expect to find in the sonic fanfiction wiki?

Creative masterpieces such as this:http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Dismal_the_Hedgehog

Dismal the Hedgehog posted:

Dismal is cowardly and constantly paranoid. Because of this, he never fights, and is too afraid to stand up for himself. He has a paralyzing fear of most of the Trolls (particularly Bubonic, Toxic, Tantrum and Rageik), but at the same time is too afraid to disband from them. He is also terrified of hospitals, needles, doctors, surgery and the like. When confronted with such things, he panics, and usually begins to cry. On rare occasions, he wets himself, and the Trolls take every opportunity to belittle and mock him for this (Tantrum once attempted to put a clamp on Dismal's you-know-what after one accident). He also tends to become childish when afraid, saying things that a little kid would say. Despite the fact that, as a Troll, Dismal has died multiple times, the concept of Death still terrifies him.

Dismal often stutters when he becomes scared. Despite his apparent cowardice, he will become frantic and worried if he sees anyone get hurt. He cannot take too much attention and company; it causes him to become flustered, unhappy and nervous. From being starved on numerous occasions, he has become used to the concept of not eating. He is also notably polite.

Whenever he becomes nervous, he has a habit of taking his tail and "playing" with it (rather, twisting and fiddling it around in his hands). It seems to help calm him down. Dismal is also unusually stubborn; once he gets an idea in his head, it won't go away. For example, if he believes that someone is going to inflict pain or torment on him, he'll go out of his way to avoid that person.

He has enormous self-esteem issues, and frequently belittles and demeans himself whenever he makes a mistake, often hitting himself as well. He is also rather clumsy.

Dismal has recently discovered a sort of third personality (which may possibly be the personality he WOULD grow up with if he never joined the Trolls); whenever he sees someone get hurt (usually a female) he becomes angry, and will lash out at the offender (although he often ends up getting hurt instead). This is still proof that Dismal has chivalrous qualities.

[I think "The Trolls" is some renegade group in Sonic-Fanfiction-Land, which they named after actual internet trolls who are really just people with an ounce of sensibility in them. Tails gets trolled parallel universe stuff may also be involved somehow.]

And of course, you can never beat the classic recolors: http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Wen_the_Hedgehog

Wen the Hedgehog posted:

Wen the Hedgehog is a fan character made by Sonicman667 and is the fursona of Sonicman667. He is Shadow's older brother but unlike Shadow, he was actually born from a hedgehog mother. He can use Chaos Powers like Shadow, but has more Chaos Powers then Shadow. He is as fast as Sonic. His former girlfriend is Sarah Rose the Hedgehog as Sarah died during a fight with Wen's archnemesis Drago the Hedgehog.

To prove he is not a Garry-Stu, or whatever you want to call it, I will show his one weakness. Crappy Disney songs. Such as, Hannah Montana, the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, etc. These crappy songs will make him lose all his powers and strength. Making the perfect time for him to be killed.

Unlike most people in the Sonic universe, Wen has many different super transformations such as Super Wen, Hyper Wen, Darkspine Wen, Dark Wen, Dark Super Wen, Dark Ultimate Evil Wen, Ultimate Wen, and Mega Wen.
His Dark Ultimate Evil Form is his most dangerous form.

:wtc:

Bonus game: try punching in your own name and/or bizarre fetish and see what bastardized sonic OC is spawned from the search results. Such things never go out of style!

-Note that you might encounter some :nws: stuff during your journeys, so if you do, try not to post pictures of such things.-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Xavek is a male, even though he was 'born' in a laboratory and is a eunuch.

so many words about a robot furry jfc

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

How could I pick just one favourite page??

Here's a random pick, Blood the Fox.
Blood has no weaknesses, but has phobias. She is afraid of failure (or Atychiphobia). She is also afraid of flying (or Aviophobia). Blood is afraid of drinking (or Dipsophobia). Her final fear is Coitophobia: Fear of sexual intercourse.

FYI some of the pages on this wiki have music that autoplays. Wonderful.

edit: ohhhhh gently caress I did find a page worthy of being my favourite:

Deborah and Honesty, the Combined Hedgehogs

Deborah and Honesty were once two single persons, who deceased somewhere 1980's. they were found by Boot Man, a scientist robot, who is professional in creating mutants and hybrids. He brought these two persons back to life, but he made a mistake in process: He accidentally put the persons in combining machine and the bodies were melted as one. Deborah and honesty noticed this, but they weren't mad at all. Honesty, who is known from advantaging mistakes, didn't wanted to be separated from Deborah. Boot Man however warned these two from their appearance that it an catch attention. Unfortunately, these girls are pretty ignorant and they did opposite thing.

welp that was fun

Mx. has a new favorite as of 09:30 on Apr 17, 2016

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.
I've literally clicked on the random page link a single time, and I already feel like I've seen too much.

RAGE

quote:

His clothing is a red vest, Black jacket with the England flag on the left side of his arm and two verticle stitches oh the back, black pants and black shoes with two white stripes. In his right sleeve, he has a red blade made of crystal hidden.

He likes to help people when needed and can't stand death. If hhe getsangry enough, his anger will take over the brain and will only have one thing on his mind: Murder.

Rage lived with his father Chris and his sister Ruby. On his first birthday, his mother was killed by Chris and was treated like a slave along with Ruby. At the age of seven, he left the house with Ruby and fought other people for money, if they accept the challenge of course. He managed to raise enough money for a house and one of them to go to school. So he let his sister go to school and lived in the house with him. A few years later, he saw a brown and white fox living outside his house, and he wanted to help her with her problem. And was later in a relationship with her.

His power is being able to shoot fireballs, raising temperature, move fast (not as fast as sonic), creating fire tornadoes and shooting energy beams made with fire particles. Another power he has is being able to transform into blade form which is where the crystal blade (in sword form) can use is full power and merge with the user of the blade. Making the energy wavelength much higher.

His most powerful skill is Ignition Burst. This ability usually occurs during his anger over limit. Where all the power from both him and his blade is charged up. The energy is then formed into a big ball. Which is then released as a powerful beam. That could destroy the planet if used for too long.

Though admittedly the idea of a seven-year-old going out into the streets, challenging passers-by to fight him for cash and winning enough to buy a house and send his sister to school is one of those classic story elements that never grow old no matter how often you see it used.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

1 posted:

Though admittedly the idea of a seven-year-old going out into the streets, challenging passers-by to fight him for cash and winning enough to buy a house and send his sister to school is one of those classic story elements that never grow old no matter how often you see it used.
Yeah, but... a superpowered seven-year-old. If you think about it, in context that's actually the most believable part by far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

1 posted:

His power is being able to shoot fireballs, raising temperature, move fast (not as fast as sonic),

There you go, that's all I'm asking for, just a little restraint. This kid or 38y.o. man is going places.

• Locked thread