Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I'm actually surprisingly healthy despite my size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I have to ambulate my cat's glands each month, it's gross

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
call me what you want, just dont call me ambulate for dinner

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carmant posted:

Lol you tease, but I really am obese.. I weight 318 lbs at 5'4. Waddling is actually a pretty accurate way to describe my ambulation.

im.trying to get incredibly fat

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
We all need goals. Enfield just goes above and beyoncee

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

When Enfield gets fat no one will notice his stretch mark scars

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Carmant posted:

Lol you tease, but I really am obese.. I weight 318 lbs at 5'4. Waddling is actually a pretty accurate way to describe my ambulation.

i wasn't teasing, you seem like a good guy i was just there witnessing this all at the mac donalds blogging about how the happy meal toys used to be better on the free wifi

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I don't understand what the point of the original post is, and I don't understand any of the responses in this thread. This whole forum is a baffling dream-like nightmare-scape.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Rage posted:

When Enfield gets fat no one will notice his stretch mark scars

all my grafts will burst open and ill look like an exploded tomato

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Carmant posted:

calling bullshit

why 318 lbs

why

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Smooth move exlax.

Hahahhahha. Quoating from page 1.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

calling bullshit

why 318 lbs

why

Scales don't lie.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Carmant posted:

Just spitballin here but you should probably eat at McDonald's less often.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i got a haircut and afterwards wernt to a mecdonalds in a walmart. all the 16 yr olds were checking me out in really overt ways. when did young women get so tactless. good haircut

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I got 20 nuggets two large fries and a mcdouble because its the weekend I was stoned and my girlfriend is out of town. sorry youre fat have you tried some physical activity?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
They would have cruelly judged you and maybe even laughed at you OP.

You did good. Avoid them in the future too

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Carmant posted:

I'm actually surprisingly healthy despite my size.

said the fat guy with probably type 2 diabetes who starts to breathe heavy when carrying in the groceries.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

BBW (Big Burger Whopper)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

OP have you ever noticed how the only thing you're really good at is eating food? If you really think about it, everything good that you do in life just turns to poo poo in the end. Fitting destiny for such a lovely poster, eat my dick balls, boo.

JK buddy, you might try opening with, "Hello ladies, my name is poo poo bitch." and seeing how it goes next time. Or try to prop yourself up on something and fall over, then make a dramatic pose when they look over to laugh at you. This is when you tell them you're just drunk and everyone will lol then they will think you are cool because they're in highschool and you're old enough to buy beer.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what's up, poo poo bitch?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mods please change OPs name to poo poo bitch

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I met all my wives at mcdonalds

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
...I rubbed my dick on Xpen$iv $hiT.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

rofl

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
the only thing worth getting at mcdonalds is the egg mcmuffin, everything else is absolute trash

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
honestly whats going on with fast food breakfast? jack in the box breakfast is loving horrible. taco bell breakfast? lol.

mcdonalds has a monopoly on fast food breakfasts that arent absolute piss

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
like i could go somewhere that serves good breakfast but i dont want to get out of my car and speak to another human being face to face, you know?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pro tip, OP: Next time you back off from girls, crouch down & make meowing noises, they'll never know you had a boner.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
OP you should of asked them if they like your flame shirt and Naruto T-shirt underneath.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ROFLburger posted:

honestly whats going on with fast food breakfast? jack in the box breakfast is loving horrible. taco bell breakfast? lol.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dad gay. so what posted:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ROFLburger posted:

The secret is in the eggs, most places use lovely "egg product". Mcdonalds n White Castle use freshly cracked eggs :eng101:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
OP what do you do if the girls are working the register at mcdonalds?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

best stormfront recruitment video I've seen, definitely changed my perspective on the eugenics question

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

The Dennis System posted:

I don't understand what the point of the original post is, and I don't understand any of the responses in this thread. This whole forum is a baffling dream-like nightmare-scape.

this guy gets it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I would have cummed if I saw 2 girls at McDonald's jfc lawdamercy. :kiddo:

• Locked thread