Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I tried an Angriest Whopper. It wasn't great, but it was pretty good for the price. This is my Burger King story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I pro rated this thread a 1 OP sirarcha sucks

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Please only vote 5 thanks

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Voted 1 because I learned Australia has a dumbass special name for Burger King.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lol at people who try to "enhance" fast food you arent a chef sit down dumbass thst is pathetic

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Put MSG on everything. Bring an MSG shaker with you just for this.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
OP why dont you just buy a decent hamburger and put mustard on it like a non-rear end in a top hat who doesn't deserve a painful death would

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
the suggestion that i would ever go to a BK in the first place is offensive

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lotta dusty goons itt. Heck, ID give it a try op but I don't like any of those three specific things separately. Not sure I'd put in the mileage to try them together.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how many irony levels here, need to know the number of typos to make when i tell op to eat a dick

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
handjob burger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

how many irony levels here, need to know the number of typos to make when i tell op to eat a dick

none, he's the worst

• Locked thread