Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just caught up on this game cause I'm hella shamed about how I just flamed out (it's my thing I guess) but loving lmao that MM didn't actually get a notification that I doused him and good job Mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm mad as heck at you all town, I hate playing scum and 3p is a billion times worse, I just wanted to be a cool townie arsonist, but it's my b for screwing the pooch at the last minute there so we good

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Like the whole time I felt like a huge fuckwit because I actually bought MM claiming he didn't get told he was notified and now I catch up and he was apparently telling the truth but also scum so I'm not sure where I am on the fuckwit scale now

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I just caught up on this game cause I'm hella shamed about how I just flamed out (it's my thing I guess) but loving lmao that MM didn't actually get a notification that I doused him and good job Mafia

The version I played, you don't get notified when you've been doused,
also Arsonists light *all* doused players, even if someone else doused them,
Firemen don't exist,
and Arsonists only get one match per game and they can use it during the Day phase.
I thought that at least the first part was the case here, so I really pegged I AM BRAWW as scum since he was throwing such a fit about the rules.

I ran/was in a game where the only non-town were two Arsonists, they weren't even on the same team.

I was one of the Arsonists and didn't notice the other guy doused me. He lit up everyone like Day 2 and then had to spend the whole game trying to get everyone but him lynched because he wasted his killing power at the beginning.

It was fun; I might run that setup here sometime.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The MC Eating Disorder meltdown was super fun and good, I enjoyed it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
idea: every thread in gbs has a mafia game in it as well as the normal thread stuff

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

gannyGrabber posted:

The MC Eating Disorder meltdown was super fun and good, I enjoyed it.

I'm really glad and I would have been much more embarrassed by it if I thought nobody got a laugh out of it

Meanwhile you are a fucker, a total fucker drat ganny

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The meltdown was indeed funny and makes up for me losing the opportunity to watch you run rings around the town like you did in my first mafia game ever.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I'm really glad and I would have been much more embarrassed by it if I thought nobody got a laugh out of it

Meanwhile you are a fucker, a total fucker drat ganny

Yeah I am. Now I have mafia anxiety because I made so many enemies

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gannyGrabber posted:

I'm gonna fuckin' kill you

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

I was on his team and even I hate him.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
gabby makes games fun!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I do not hold grudges from previous games.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Microwaves Mom posted:

I do not hold grudges from previous games.

Please dont interfere with me and my arch nemesis.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

I still like you. You're one of my favorite players.
If gannyGrabber is in a game, you can bet it's gonna be a good one! That's what I say!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shadow0 posted:

If gannyGrabber is in a game, you can bet it's gonna be a good one! That's what I say!

Ganny alt-account spotted

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

Ganny alt-account spotted

The Bananana is also really fun.

Actually, most GBSers are fun.
I always enjoy these GBS games.
They really put the 'fun' in 'Mafunia'!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Shadow0 posted:

I dont trust ganny unless I know hes on my side. That said hes a cool guy. So get investigating going otherwise you never know with him. I dont think anyone ever investigated him tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

I dont trust ganny unless I know hes on my side. That said hes a cool guy. So get investigating going otherwise you never know with him. I dont think anyone ever investigated him tho.

That's was the FIRST thing I did when I was cop. Didn't help me. :(

• Locked thread