Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

soap bubble pipe

he looks contemplatively at the screen of his laptop, where the sole reply on his 3 post long essay on the philosophy behind steven universe is a lone "kill urself OP"

"hm, yes.. There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

an empty thread?? sure i'll give it a post

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney posted:

soap bubble pipe

he looks contemplatively at the screen of his laptop, where the sole reply on his 3 post long essay on the philosophy behind steven universe is a lone "kill urself OP"

"hm, yes.. There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide”

im the "kill yourself, OP" post

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

the goon philosopher watches his mother during one of her tiring rants about him finally moving out with a tired expression

"Leisure is the mother of philosophy.”

without saying another word he wraps his cloak around himself and struts out of the room

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(Ă¢Â–Â°Ă‹Â˜vĂ‹Â˜Ă¢Â–Â°)
hmm..yes

yes indeed
/

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

“I can control my passions and emotions if I can understand their nature” the goon philosopher whispers while looking at his feet

the doctor looks confused for a second, then continues "yes well... there are many ways you can still live a fulfilled life, it doesn't need to be a burden." He hands him a pamphlet with the colorful words "living with autism" printed on the cover.

"Call me if you have any questions."

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Don't mind me, I'm just in this thread looking for some spare change

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
someone really ought to dust in here...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

could god make a dick so large OP couldnt suck it?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Your dad would be so disappointed of you, OP

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey, did someone itt really love All Dressed chips? Finding lots of crumbs and poo poo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i think kneechee said it best when he said "...i love man..."

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Planet of the apes remake is coming together nicely

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Son of Rodney posted:

Jean Paul Sarte already figured this out. It's called radical freedom, and it means you should always kill urself at the first opportunity!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

Makes you wonder where he got the syphilis from, lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

mmm yes, The Gay Science...jolly good read, hmmm

• Locked thread