Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How me the pickle juice
Mix it with liquor
Drink it straight
Make my own pickles
Make a smoothie
View Results

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
If anyone is interested, I preformed 2 experiments today.

First of all, I tried a shot of pickle juice after a shot of really super gross bourbon. It was incredibly successful. Even when I burp, it tastes like pickles, not charred wood.

Secondly I combined1 tablespoon of baking soda with a shot of pickle juice. The reaction resulted in fewer bubbles than a can of uncarbonated water.

Are there any other ideas that may trump likker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
claussen is the best store brand gently caress you if u disagree

give me a good kosher dill from a deli tho i must consume all deli kosher dills

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i put the pickle juice in my hair and rubbed it in. as some of you know i am suffering from a terminal form of dandruff (ATD), and i am hoping that pickle juice will be the miracle cure my family have been praying for.

so should i let this stuff soak for a while or can i rinse now

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
JiveHonky I will need to know the brand of pickle juice. If it is a scrub tier brand you may need to consume up to 2 cans per day to maintain your current level of service

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Mr Chinatown. I completely agree. Clausen is the best store brand u can find. However, you seem to be an expert on the subject. Can you refer me to any publications which may direct me to the greatest homemade pickle?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
so im not supposed to put it on my head? i feel a right jack oval office

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Drad_Bert posted:

Dunk a dill pickle realdo

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Picklebacks

Like why even ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
What's the sodium content on the jar of pickle juice? The brine holds almost all of the sodium. Drinking a whole jar with dehydrating alcohol is a bad idea for ur health, op.

• Locked thread