Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
I've sprouted some kind of spooky Geist antennae and I'm ultra sensitive to everything and i keep getting inopportune erections and I can catch flies out of the air and I think women are getting pulled to me by sheer force of libido

I'm terrified of having sexually inappropriate thoughts around people I shouldn't

I think I can see colors better

I smell random things like fruit loops even tho there are no fruit loops

Help meeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
I feel like Jeff Goldblum in The Fly

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i have sex too op :smuggo:

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

flerp posted:

i have sex too op :smuggo:

Bet you spill your filthy seed like a hog

No discipline

SMDH

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Eventually your balls will grow to the size of watermelons and then explode unused cum everywhere, so imo you should stop this crazy quest at once

Aug 4, 2010

lol you idiot, you can get jerk off as much as you want you just gotta eat the cum to keep the essence in your body, loving amateurs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what am i supposed to do with this info, bud?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Don't spend your spiritual essence on fleshly pleasures, op. You'll be a husk of a man by the time you're forty.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Enjoy your new life as a frog. :stare:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Hell yea cultivate that seed.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Enjoy your new life as a frog. :stare:

toad :eng101:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Fortunato??

Edit also just bust one dude. Free yourself

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

your cum is gonna be that nasty thick yellow stuff when you finally let it go

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I haven't had sex or masturbated in 3 months OP.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
You're going to get prostate cancer. God won't allow anyone to accumulate power levels that high and live.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thread worthless without pictures

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Eventually your balls will grow to the size of watermelons and then explode unused cum everywhere, so imo you should stop this crazy quest at once

I'm having a hard time sitting comfortably because of my swollen sac, I can't close my legs I have to "wide sit" and I walk like a cowboy and I'm afraid of every female around staring at my bulge

Also I think my prostate is disrupting AM radio signals and I might have telekinetically moved a pencil but it could have been the wind

I feel halfway like John Travolta in Saturday night fever and halfway like John Travolta in Phenomenon

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

bradzilla posted:

Mustard?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Toilet Mouth posted:

You're going to get prostate cancer. God won't allow anyone to accumulate power levels that high and live.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Thread incomplete without a Dr. Strangelove reference.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Fairly passive posted:

Thread incomplete without a Dr. Strangelove reference.

The op is a prevert

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I do not avoid women, Mandrake... but I do deny them my essence.

Protect Our Essence
Our Precious Essence

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Keep Autism Wired posted:

I'm having a hard time sitting comfortably because of my swollen sac, I can't close my legs I have to "wide sit" and I walk like a cowboy and I'm afraid of every female around staring at my bulge

Also I think my prostate is disrupting AM radio signals and I might have telekinetically moved a pencil but it could have been the wind

I feel halfway like John Travolta in Saturday night fever and halfway like John Travolta in Phenomenon

I'm halfway Chris hardwick in house of 1000 corpses and halfway Chris hardwick in singled out. :stare:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
edging is a dumb word

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
What's your end-game, OP? You've gotta have an outlet or perhaps a goal in mind or else what's the point of restraining your physical urges except to prove to yourself that you can?

Does it feel good? "Reward" yourself if it's driving you too crazy, because the body innately craves rhythm and physical release and the balls are a terrible organ for long-term planning.

What's the wheel for, OP? :yarr:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
How do you not have a wet dream that depletes you? Seems unavoidable unless you don't sleep.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im not clicking that

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

i clicked it twice. got you covered man. we got to be in this together

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Lol if you dont cum so much that your body overcompensates and makes it painful to save up for even a minute

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

bradzilla posted:

cheese?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
cheese string

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Yum

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

No, Custard-

As in salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

What's your end-game, OP? You've gotta have an outlet or perhaps a goal in mind or else what's the point of restraining your physical urges except to prove to yourself that you can?

Does it feel good? "Reward" yourself if it's driving you too crazy, because the body innately craves rhythm and physical release and the balls are a terrible organ for long-term planning.

What's the wheel for, OP? :yarr:

usually when i save up my cum it's to let out a huge load in a massive parabolic arc in the city square, scattering the sun's rays like a milky glistening prism, an iridescent cumbow that will inspire peace and goodwill in the hearts of all who behold it. that or to fill up the ceremonial cum urn which i have bequeathed to my grandkids

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Yer gonna nut and it'll be the consistency of hot glue and destroy your dilz.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Dilztroyer would be a wicked sick band name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MiracleWhale posted:

usually when i save up my cum it's to let out a huge load in a massive parabolic arc in the city square, scattering the sun's rays like a milky glistening prism, an iridescent cumbow that will inspire peace and goodwill in the hearts of all who behold it. that or to fill up the ceremonial cum urn which i have bequeathed to my grandkids

Same.

• Locked thread