Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Sing like nobody is watching.
Dance like nobody is watching.
gently caress like everyone is watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I would love to see you in person, Skylark my sweet. We can't keep texting these sweet nothings of ours to each other like this without meeting face to face even once, I cannot wait forever!
My anguish lies wholly in my boundless yearning for you, Skylark, of FYAD's Stupid Bitches' club. Pics if you please or kindly depart.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

you forgot snoring on purpose

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Sing like nobody is watching.
Dance like nobody is watching.
gently caress like nobody is watching.

So what you're saying is no body is watching

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Every time I start dancing there is a man staring very critically at me. That man is me, in the mirror. :smith:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You gotta run with it Boyster, get some of that awkward dance moves going. Look up my main man Nathan Barnatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPbgnO81sQ

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

So what you're saying is no body is watching

For the right amount of tokens you can watch me do all sorts of stuff on chaturbate.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

You gotta run with it Boyster, get some of that awkward dance moves going. Look up my main man Nathan Barnatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPbgnO81sQ

I never really thought about all the places you can dance. Todos los dias en el discoteque.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

hi, is this penguin? i wrote this thousand volume epic on my girlfriends hair and boobs and i really feel like it deserves publishing

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

chaosbreather posted:

hi, is this penguin? i wrote this thousand volume epic on my girlfriends hair and boobs and i really feel like it deserves publishing

50% of the words are "tit" or "lustrous".

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had none

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I like to pretend the early 20th centurt writers were having a brinkmanship war with each other and who loved their wife the most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

When people claim they like to dance in the rain, I assume its meant literally. And that thought upsets me after Metal Gear Solid V's infamous character "Quiet"

• Locked thread