Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
The icing on the cake is the hundreds of jobs that were lost when the solar companies could not longer afford to operate here anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Xaris posted:

I lived in Henderson for a few months taking care of my aunt and god drat it was one of the most depressing places.

Where in Henderson? Were you in suburb Henderson, or Hendertucky? When I first moved to Vegas, I lived right off Boulder near Sunset, and I really liked it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CubanMissile posted:

The icing on the cake is the hundreds of jobs that were lost when the solar companies could not longer afford to operate here anymore.

the solar farm out near Primm looks like some scifi poo poo and it owns

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

criscodisco posted:

Why can't they send the extra to one of those witch doctor countries where they only have electricity for like 45 minutes a week?

I'm not sure if a big ship full of batteries would be the best thing..

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I'm not sure if a big ship full of batteries would be the best thing..

I'm sure they'd take what they can get. They're eating albinos over there just for the night vision.

• Locked thread