Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

I like Old Crow but it's kinda hard to find in Colorado so I just drink Jim Beam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Boomzilla posted:

I like Old Crow but it's kinda hard to find in Colorado so I just drink Jim Beam
argonaut

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

Yeah but that's all the way downtown and I'm in aurora and there's a liquor store next door that I can walk to drunk

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The ol' slam piece is house sitting for her rich uncle/aunt so I'm at their place with free range of the liquor cabinet but all her uncle drinks is expensive scotch and cheap tequila so I got smashed on sauza because I'd feel guilty getting tanked on his expensive poo poo. Still p cool

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Boomzilla posted:

Yeah but that's all the way downtown and I'm in aurora and there's a liquor store next door that I can walk to drunk
i'd be drunk if i lived in aurora too

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

Guilt is a social construct!

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

i'd be drunk if i lived in aurora too

I was drunbk when I lived on cap hill

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

objects in mirror posted:

anyone here like Old Crow

Sweet baby j yes in do. The called me old crow Dave at the bar.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Nooner posted:

The ol' slam piece is house sitting for her rich uncle/aunt so I'm at their place with free range of the liquor cabinet but all her uncle drinks is expensive scotch and cheap tequila so I got smashed on sauza because I'd feel guilty getting tanked on his expensive poo poo. Still p cool

I had a young lady come in the store this week, and explain that she had drained her old man's bottle of Macallan 18 while housesitting for him. She wasn't happy when I told her I didn't have a cheap analog for her dad's $200 Scotch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I don't understand the appeal of old crow. I spend a lot of time in the well without a mixer and occasionally climb just above the bottom shelf and if you just try something you never heard of you can spend just as much and get better quality. plain jack daniels falls into this category, jim beam I think is less harsh.

If you're looking for something that burns, like an unfiltered cigarette, I get that, but the bottom two shelves almost cost the same and you'd be surprised what's there

• Locked thread