Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Has anyone considered how awesome the NEXT presidential election is going to be? They are going to throw out so many puns relating to it being 2020. Like it's going to be great watching the democrats try to take down Trump with "Hindsight is 2020" jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
kommandant trump wins with 99.9% of the vote

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Trump will just change the constitution in order to declare himself god emperor for life, there will be no 2020 election.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

America celebrates kanye wests election, realizes the first lady is now kim kardashian, demands do-over

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually this will be the last US election since we're on the cusp of the Trump dynasty taking power inshallah

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lunixnerd posted:

Trump will just change the constitution in order to declare himself god emperor for life, there will be no 2020 election.

But that's unconstitutional!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Gamma rays will kill all of us before 2020, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :shrug:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Hector Beerlioz posted:

*fat white man with erection problems and pedo staches rushes you and sucker punches you.*
*500 other fat pedos hoot in delight, police come and arrest you*

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

Gamma rays will kill all of us before 2020, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :shrug:

not if we get that wall built.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

:smugmrgw:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hopefully whomever wins this election will finally start the war that will end the existence of the United States of America and we'll never have to endure another election again.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Kuato posted:

One can hope.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ScrubLeague posted:

Hopefully whomever wins this election will finally start the war that will end the existence of the United States of America and we'll never have to endure another election again.

if they're all going to be insane and as hilarious as 2016 i hope they keep comin.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I look forward to voting President Kasich into a second term.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I look forward to voting President Kasich into a second term.

Maybe Chrispy Creme can be his vp.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i'm down for a cool war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
Hoping nothing gets done. The effort the Republicans went into to make legislature impossible are now turned back against them. Trump realises that being president has nowhere near the amount of power and control being CEO does. Everything slowly slides into decay as obligatory bureaucracy cutbacks focus always on management rather than on the people who actually do stuff.

Meanwhile, China rises. America realises they're not a superpower anymore. Tries to launch nukes. Fails. Turns out nukes need Big-Government-level maintenance.

Sudden election called, and because of a wild series of random events the front-runners become: Theodore Kaczynski (early parole thanks to screwy Trump loophole) and Eliza Yudkowsky. And no one votes because of Jewish-sounding surnames.

• Locked thread