Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thankd for the thread, it reminded me to do drugs today :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
You make a valid point but lil Wayne is in my headphones and he's is telling me to smoke weed

Gonna go with him he seems cooler plus I have a shitload of weed

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i stopped smoking weed 60 days ago

its been pretty cool, don't really miss it

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
just checking into this thread, im off work and not smoking marijuana

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
TMNT was a great game. I still don't understand why we couldn't have had those games at home instead of schlepping down to the arcade. I understand that we couldn't all have motorcycle shells on actuators in our living rooms, but why did all our games have to look like crap compared to what was in the arcade? They're just a bunch of drawings, draw them better. What's so hard about that?

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Hey I don't do pot, but a friend of mine has like maybe three times in his whole life. He said the last time he tried it, his heart rate went through the roof (like 180+), his blood pressure skyrocketed (like 190/100), and he felt like he was going to die. Nothing I've read on marijuana says that those are side effects, so what gives?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Your friend is a pussy hope this helps

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

runupon cracker posted:

Hey I don't do pot, but a friend of mine has like maybe three times in his whole life. He said the last time he tried it, his heart rate went through the roof (like 180+), his blood pressure skyrocketed (like 190/100), and he felt like he was going to die. Nothing I've read on marijuana says that those are side effects, so what gives?

your friend should try abusing benzos

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
unless youre drunk or have drunk enough to suppress anxiety weed is poo poo
after that it's either amazing or crippling paralysis in an "okay in waves of WTF" way
all depends on the size of your steeple

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Verily I Shat posted:

Superanuation is that purple bud that jason sells right?

loving amazing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thats why i pop plenty of xanax before hitting the blunt as a general rule. just tell your doctor the weed making you trip out and he will hook you up with a brand new benz

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
australia, no such thing

znd yes, i know how you feel about it

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
I used to smoke weed then i stopped now im smoking weed again but not in a depressing way

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

runupon cracker posted:

Whoa, scarry. Heed his warning goons!

Does anyone else have stories of people who had bad times on marijuana? Sharing stories might help others see the wrong in their ways.

A friend of mine says she can't fall asleep unless she is high.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

runupon cracker posted:

i always get something similar when i smoke for the first time in the day (usually after work)

i think its a reaction from your lungs sensing smoke or something i dunno

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think the symptoms you guy's are experiencing are called "being genetically inferior".

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I once got real high with a bunch of friends and we were so blazed we actually played that game where you write names on sticky notes and put them on eachothers head and they try to guess who the person is.

Never again

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
safe space for idiots!!!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i enjoy the creeping panic and doubling down a whole bunch of people are doing now that theyre slowly fi guring out that everything their mom and DARE told them about weed is actually untrue and they wasted their prime years not doing those things

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Whoa, scarry. Heed his warning goons!

Does anyone else have stories of people who had bad times on marijuana? Sharing stories might help others see the wrong in their ways.

A friend of mine says she can't fall asleep unless she is high.

one time my sister gave me a brownie, and i ate it, and then i went to lunch with my dad at my favorite restaurant. but get this--it hit me just before dessert and i had to skip out on my creme brulee to go sit in the car and chill. horrible!

Blockade posted:

I once got real high with a bunch of friends and we were so blazed we actually played that game where you write names on sticky notes and put them on eachothers head and they try to guess who the person is.

Never again
weed kills (ur self-respect)

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
The Devil's Lettuce

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nation posted:

safe space for idiots!!!

Well then, you'll fit right in

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Why wouldn't you want to get high?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

satanic splash-back posted:

Why wouldn't you want to get high?

life is more fun when you've got all your faculties about you. also, i suspect goons wouldn't like marijuana because it would impact their videogame performance.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8AuMOGx_KY

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
roll a number and eat your lady out after

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
The only time I saw a Marijuana cigarette was in driver's ed, was when a cop brought some in with a hooker. They showed us drugs and the hooker showed off her needle marks in her arm.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Edgar posted:

The only time I saw a Marijuana cigarette was in driver's ed, was when a cop brought some in with a hooker. They showed us drugs and the hooker showed off her needle marks in her arm.

nice of your mom to show up for career day

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

My favorite part is when snoopmom, snoopcop, snoopnurse, and snoopdoctor all nod at the same time like, "of course you should smoke it everyday, pussy."

Also, https://youtu.be/mN4mZF8B0yI

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Shaquin posted:

Whoooooooaaaaa ahahahahaha loving zing yo.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Shaquin posted:

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I've never smoked pot. I jumped straight to pills and fried my brainfr

• Locked thread