Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
It's ok to "just be". Or maybe take a nap? Not too sure I tell ya hwhat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Put on some makeup and a pretty dress, crank up the Spice Girls, and dance around your backyard singing into a hair brush.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Churn butter
Raise a barn
Collect gems
Eat paint chips

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
if you're homeless, its like the whole world is your home. so you can do anything at home really.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
sorry i can't masturbate without access to deviantart

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
learn an instrument

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Defrost your freezer

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Defrost your self with anti-freeze in your wine (a dgsw special)

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Ahundredbux posted:

Defrost your self with anti-freeze in your wine (a dgsw special)

while we're talking drinks, did you know romans used to add lead salts to their wine to sweeten it... Try drinking a glass of wine with a few fishing sinkers in it for a fun old fashioned cocktail, and for a fancy visual effect add some quicksilver

naem
May 29, 2011

Working out

Drawing aminals

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Play Frisbee with your cool dog.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Have some cereal and watch cartoons with your cool dog.

e: Oh no TV.....have some cereal in the garden with your cool dog.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

see how big a bong rip you can do

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
(if you're still able to use a computer) Clean up the files on your hard drive, rename music files, organize your movies by feelings, take all the nude pictures off your phone, organize the text file of every single fetal-position-inducing horrible memory you have in a futile effort to reclaim what little bit of your life you have left, and back up your rom save states.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Schizophrenia

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

didn't read anything itt but drinking dont need nothing but a bottle!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

one day i'm going to buy a high class ant farm, the real hobby-grade poo poo.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I clean to convince myself that if my home is spotless, I'll finally feel happy.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i drop poo poo all over to convince myself of the same thing

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

dog buttz posted:

I clean to convince myself that if my home is spotless, I'll finally feel happy.

Sometimes it works, then it gets a little messy again and I reflect on the futility of life

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Aralan posted:

Sometimes it works, then it gets a little messy again and I reflect on the futility of life

I said to my friend the other day, "maybe none of it matters cause we're all gonna die anyway "

And he said " Yes. But not right away"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i got the progresso can back out of the trash to check the date and see if the stain would start to smell before I will

• Locked thread