Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

Problem description: I upgraded my case and my power supply (see spec link below), and now I'm getting a reboot loop. Tried swapping the PSU back to the old one, still rebooting constantly. I'm pretty sure all parts are good, I was playing Black Desert on them just this morning. I didn't even have to unseat the cpu cooler or ram to move the mobo over, so I don't think it's an issue with those connections. None of the usual troubleshooting advice I found while googling (reseat CPU and cooler, reset CMOS, etc) really applies to an existing build. I'm missing something obvious I think, I'm just not sure what

Attempted fixes: reseating mobo and cpu power inputs, flipping and removing case's reset button connection, reinstalling old power supply in case new one was faulty

Recent changes: case and power supply replacement

--

Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

System specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VVJpxr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread