Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

kazr posted:

i thought i was the only one
good.... hehehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i guess there's a few different types but most of them are suspect

this is the the prime goat here i have it and im blessed too

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

no ring, no goat

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Whoever gave you that red text is a true American hero, 3O.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I got a haircut last week.
The machine demands I insert my card.
Nothing happens.
They say it doesn't work yet, but everyone must follow its demands for insertion.
So then I have to swipe and pin anyway.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

New Sharif in Town posted:

I got a haircut last week.
The machine demands I insert my card.
Nothing happens.
They say it doesn't work yet, but everyone must follow its demands for insertion.
So then I have to swipe and pin anyway.

That machine raped you.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
I can literally tap my card on any contactless pay machine and with a beep the transaction is done. Nobody carries cash anymore, and nobody asks you to swipe your card or sign a receipt like it's the 90's. I went to the US recently and I was surprised how behind the times they were.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Supernorn posted:

I can literally tap my card on any contactless pay machine and with a beep the transaction is done. Nobody carries cash anymore, and nobody asks you to swipe your card or sign a receipt like it's the 90's. I went to the US recently and I was surprised how behind the times they were.

I use Samsung Pay for a lot of stuff, although it doesn't support my credit union's debit card. The only place I can think of where I still have to sign anything is the thing mom and pop Chinese grocery I frequent.

That place is worth the signature because every time I go I get to hear the old guy at the register yell "machine takes long time, we no millionaire Kroger!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

Looks like an important lesson on what happens when you let the poor live in luxury high-rises.

So when are they kicking you out?

• Locked thread