Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Theres a lot of wisdom to be had here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol using iq as a determiner of intelligence

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Incidentally, stomach flu and loneliness often go hand in hand.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I stayed home from a party because I had the stomach flu once. So theres a lot of truth to that comparison.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

Thank you, my life is a string of calamities actually which is one reason I know the importance of kind and loyal people as opposed to self-important dickheads.

high five "values loyalty and kindness due to encountering lots of the opposite" buddy :) one good dog is worth 10 "genius" friends who care only for themselves and what you can do for them

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lol using iq as a determiner of intelligence

Well it is your intelligence quota. Either you got it or you don't, wonderboy.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Karate Bastard posted:

Well it is your intelligence quota. Either you got it or you don't, wonderboy.

123 :(

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hey that'd put you in the dependable region of decent people who are mostly right, without penetrating into the range of insufferable arse hole gently caress sticks in the thirties. Congratulations! :)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Karate Bastard posted:

Hey that'd put you in the dependable region of decent people who are mostly right, without penetrating into the range of insufferable arse hole gently caress sticks in the thirties. Congratulations! :)

di... did i just win?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Smash it Smash hit posted:

di... did i just win?

You're smart enough to figure this out on your own.

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

I can lift 50 times my own weight in hope.
The same way I deal with having the biggest dick in the room: smug confidence

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol at all the people needing numbers to validate their intelligence rather than the results they achieve and whether people actually respect your opinions and methods on complex situations/problems

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

VendaGoat posted:

You're smart enough to figure this out on your own.

I DID IT

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol at all the people needing numbers to validate their intelligence rather than the results they achieve and whether people actually respect your opinions and methods on complex situations/problems

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

can i save this image on my computer?

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Naerasa posted:

Otoh, the only people who know their IQ are either people whose parents had them checked as a child or people who took an online test as an adult, so the mythical correct IQ number given to adults who get accurate tests doesn't exist.
Adults get IQ tested when they're suspected of having cognitive/neurological problems like a previously undiagnosed learning disorder, the long-term effects of a concussion, or dementia.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Correct

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am so smart, s-m-r-t, I mean s-m-a-r-t.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It's hard not to be the smartest person at work, as most of my coworkers spend their time discussing how their husbands bad back is probably caused by black magic from their neighbor that got angry at them that one time.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
How is your butt cancer doing bud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sheyah obviously don't go piss off wizards, what a bunch of clowns.

• Locked thread