Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
was it in black and white?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I showered with my father just as my father showered with his, and his father before him.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I showered with my father just as my father showered with his, and his father before him.

must have been pretty crowded in there he, he. he.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I think my dad put me in the shower with him to show me how to take a shower without making a huge mess with the shower curtain and tub controls. I never even considered it with my kids because we have shower doors and I was just like "keep the goddamn door closed when the water's running you little shits!" Out of 4 male children one ended up gay, reach your own conclusions.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The correct reaction to seeing dad dick is to yelp like an injured dog and then climb the highest piece of furniture you can find, refusing to come down till he PUTS THAT drat THING AWAY.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

When I was showering with my dad when I was like 4 or 5 I saw all the water pouring off his dilz and was like oh man we're allowed to pee in the shower and then I peed and he was so mad haha dad showers ftw

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I saw my dad's sick a few times by accident

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

Just wanted to let you guys know there's a Showering with Dad game on Steam for anyone who wants to relive the moment.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That's amazing I've never seen game play before but it seems racist

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

LadyAmbien posted:

Just wanted to let you guys know there's a Showering with Dad game on Steam for anyone who wants to relive the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_EWr2GJ5A

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

lol. Extremely pro click alert.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

LordArgh posted:

was it in black and white?

everything in black and white except for dad's big red schlonger

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
My dad had a huge hog...we called her mom lol

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009
Steam has you covered OP, http://store.steampowered.com/app/359050/

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Anyone else remember taking a shower with their dad when they were a young kid? I definitely remember doing that a few times. I'm pretty sure I wasn't molested or anything. It's not like my mom wasn't home.

Dad showers are something that people do, right? It wasn't just my house?

I don't get it though. What's the point? What is being accomplished by seeing your dad's soapy schlong?

Awwww. Tell Mr. Sandusky we miss his coaching!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

hey has anybody heard about that game lol

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Yeah totally did that a time or two when I was 4 or so. I learned to brush your teeth in the shower and also that i have the same type of dick as my dad

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Open question to all these people that showered with dad: ok so did you gently caress?!?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nathilus posted:

Open question to all these people that showered with dad: ok so did you gently caress?!?

Not until I was 23 and not with my dad but I do attribute my amazing sexual prowess to showering with my old man

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nathilus posted:

yeah but no butt stuff

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I think my showers with dad came at a time in my life when I was learning to shower. Same reason why getting a bath from mom when I'm 2 doesn't make me Oedipus

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Learning how to suck dick was just a side benefit

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That guy that posts here did that video

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

LadyAmbien posted:

This is a good game, can confirm. All the loading screens are dad jokes.

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012
OP, I remember showering with my dad.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I had a very sheltered friend in highschool who was still showering with his family/older sister when he was 15 and didn't seem to see anything wrong with it. I think his sister was like 17 o_O

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aesop Poprock posted:

I had a very sheltered friend in highschool who was still showering with his family/older sister when he was 15 and didn't seem to see anything wrong with it. I think his sister was like 17 o_O

Was she hot lol just kidding

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
this thread is why i'm gay

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i guess u could say my dad cucked my mom by showering with me because i'm gay

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxFsflcs4ik

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

luuuucky

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

Was she hot lol just kidding

She was average from what I remember they were all weird socially awkwsrd christians. My friend is actually pretty cool and we'll adjusted now though I don't think they shower together anymore since he's like 27

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'd have banged her if she was my sister haha still just kidding that's just my kind of humor I guess

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

I'd have banged her if she was my sister haha still just kidding that's just my kind of humor I guess

we got a live duggar.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I remember dad showers. No idea why they were a thing though cause I don't think I'd ever take a shower with my son.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Groovelord Neato posted:

we got a live duggar.

Um he clearly stated the sister was older please don't compare me to a pedophile

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
When real young I just got tossed into a sudsy tub with my sister while mom had a martini & cig. Sis would tug my weiner sometimes which might explain my excessive length and girth when turgid.

Eventually I showered with pops at the public pool and I asked if I should wash my doodoowacker like he washed his.
Showed me how to scrub a buttcrack too.

It's been all rape and despair ever since.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Celluloid Sam posted:

:same: except I'm not kidding

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LadyAmbien posted:

The trailer was the best part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_EWr2GJ5A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

made this a while back :D

• Locked thread