Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I went to a concert where they were between Tenacious D and Weezer. I think everyone agreed that they should have been running the concessions.

TAKE THAT JIMMY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
I used to listen to a ton of Jimmy Eat World while playing some terrible kung fu MMO like ten years ago.

I met some dude in there that also liked Jimmy Eat World, and he helped me level up, and then it turned out he was from some trailer park in the south and really wanted to put a body kit on a Honda Civic and also he was a furry and then we stopped talking.

That was my story about JEW

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
They'll never make a better album than Clarity

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Toilet Mouth posted:

They'll never make a better album than Clarity

Futures is better.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Prettz posted:

Foo Fighters' first album is definitely not Dad Rock :mad:

I dunno, I'd guess the majority (or at least a plurality) of people who listen to it are fathers at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Skeesix posted:

I dunno, I'd guess the majority (or at least a plurality) of people who listen to it are fathers at this point.

• Locked thread