Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which should I get?
Deep fried pickles (5 spears)
Onion rings
Jalapeno Poppers (6)
View Results

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

fried pickles look lovely. pickle o's 4 lyfe

Can't tell if I should make a goku reference or say you like the skin flute so both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

RocktheCaulk posted:

Cheddar cheese poppers :confused::confused::confused:

Who would do such a thing, cream cheese supremacy!

Cheddar poppers are pretty bitchin', a few places near me make them and I occasionally make them at home

Sorry about your terrible taste buds and inability to leave your "comfort zone" regarding fast foods

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Hooters has good fried pickles, they're chips though not spears, I've never seen deep fried spears.

Yellow cheese food product that comes in dusty old paint cans stored in the broom closet is the cheese you get when you order a Beef N Cheddar at Arby's. I used to work at one, I'll still eat there today and order anything but that god awful cheese.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Fried mushrooms with mustard sauce are the choice to take.

• Locked thread