Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Prey had a gravity control gimmick iirc and space anuses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Anything ever made by MDickie, but I would argue that Hard Time is his video game opus

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
[Dark souls]

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Brain Lord for the snes was a kind of crappy RPG that combined puzzle solving, Zelda style combat and pet monsters you could acquire then level up and eventually enter into arena battles.

It was pretty lame compared to the plethora of great rpgs for that system, but I enjoyed it.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. Fiddy does a concert in the Middle East but the promoter doesn't have the money to pay for the show so he gives Fiddy a crystal skull as payment but it gets stolen. Fiddy and G-Unit have to go on a shooting spree to get the crystal skull back.

The game loving rules.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

FrumpleOrz posted:

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. Fiddy does a concert in the Middle East but the promoter doesn't have the money to pay for the show so he gives Fiddy a crystal skull as payment but it gets stolen. Fiddy and G-Unit have to go on a shooting spree to get the crystal skull back.

The game loving rules.

BITCH TOOK MY SKULL

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

FrumpleOrz posted:

The game loving rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz_81zK7fTA&t=176s

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Metal Wolf Chaos

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

Celery Face posted:

Raw Danger is such an incompetently made game but the badness only makes it better because the concept (it's about escaping a flood in a city) is so fun.

You can't even hear what the characters are saying during the cutscenes because the background noise drowns them out and the localization team just decided to give all the obviously Japanese characters blond hair with blue eyes and hope no one would notice.

also how the health restoring ramen became CHEESEBURGER and TOMATO SOUP but is still in ramen packaging...

this game is really goofy and I recommend it highly, lots of choices to be made and the best driving mechanics ever

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Otisburg posted:

Prey had a gravity control gimmick iirc and space anuses

prey was always good

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Evil Zone is the best worst fighting game

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cho aniki is a homosexual muscle man simulation from kjapan i think its on A LOT sorry a lot of different platforms bvut its prett. cool i guess because it is so strange its a side scrolling shooter

i played it on supper nintendo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

another good japanese game is "i'm sorry" its good and fun and i dont even know the story behind it. some thing to do with a politician i think. you have to get all the gold and avoid being whipped by men with sunglasses and business suits

edit: here is the japan man being whiped

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i p much gave up on that game halfway through, but mostly enjoyed what i played? i didn't pay attention to the story though, because come on.

The gameplay is fun and all. But it's not 'good' when you really get down to it. I just remember you have to upgrade the meter to actually attack and move at all in the combat. That was my main issue with it. Even when you manage it properly, it still takes a while for normal enemy fights. Also the bike level was fun, and I wish there was more of that.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

cho aniki is a homosexual muscle man simulation from kjapan i think its on A LOT sorry a lot of different platforms bvut its prett. cool i guess because it is so strange its a side scrolling shooter

There was a front page review of the rom years ago.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tpIbrJbNvM

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Also Zoo Race, a bible-themed Noah's Ark racing game where God throws fireballs and dinosaurs at the animals and you get blasted off to the moon to learn about Jesus as a confused lady halfheartedly croons hymns into a staticy mic? :confused:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Also Zoo Race, a bible-themed Noah's Ark racing game where God throws fireballs and dinosaurs at the animals and you get blasted off to the moon to learn about Jesus as a confused lady halfheartedly croons hymns into a staticy mic? :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfJyrEVy2KU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Freeze tag

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wOFgGMiaTc

you got to love Him

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
It's a shame that Michigan: Report From Hell was never released in North America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEOVd_6w0Io
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTxzyT8H-Qk&t=11m50s

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Apr 27, 2016

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pigskin Footbrawl for the Sega Genesis. Owned and I played it forever.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
98 Koshien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYYJF0c4VA&t=181s

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

lonesomedwarf posted:

another good japanese game is "i'm sorry" its good and fun and i dont even know the story behind it. some thing to do with a politician i think. you have to get all the gold and avoid being whipped by men with sunglasses and business suits

One of my goals in life is to get a stand up I'm Sorry arcade machine... but I'll probably have to settle for a MAME cabinet. I love that game!

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
Chaos League was so much better than Blood Bowl that Games Workshop had to sue them.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ben Smash posted:

Rise of the Triad. The textures were awful, the levels gave me a headache but it was straight up constant murder so I guess that's pretty rad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqAQLHkRs18
When I was like 7 I didn't want to play Duke Nukem 3D because I thought it was too violent and scary but I played a lot of ROTT shareware :shrug: (I had the full version of Duke 3D but only ROTT shareware)

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Jastiger posted:

Pigskin Footbrawl for the Sega Genesis. Owned and I played it forever.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Double Dribble on the NES is a flaming piece of poo poo. It owns

You can play as any of your fave fucker teams that everybody hates -- New York, Boston, LA or Chicago.

The special FX are a real ... slam dunk! :rimshot:

gently caress this game.
(go play it immediately)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im_sorry posted:

One of my goals in life is to get a stand up I'm Sorry arcade machine... but I'll probably have to settle for a MAME cabinet. I love that game!

email me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Heh.. I'm not really in a position to afford one right now, but once I am, I'll let you know. Thanks!

• Locked thread