Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
If you see a Korean car it is sure to be going 10 under the limit or taking a corner very very slowly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this morning it was a white Acura driving like a tool. dont know what that means though

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

china produces a lot of products that are make in sweat shops as do many other countries in that area, and also USA has prisons that make a fair amount of products and the inmates make almost nothing in exchange but nothing is really done about any of this. no one cares in the end

Spot the German.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

revmoo posted:

:thejoke:

Anyway I am looking forward to the day that driving is illegal and cars are all self-driving. Even as a passionate car guy the tradeoff is worth it to me. Did you guys know that 30k people own themselves behind the wheel EVERY YEAR in the US?

Plus I want to be able to go on weekend road trips cross-country.

Road head would be a lot easier.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Road head would be a lot easier.

poo poo, just hop in the back seat and bang like you're in high school again.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

poisonpill posted:

Maybe the lesson is the BMW drivers who bought the car themselves are good, but the ones whose parents gave them the car are bad.

Yes, the slow old ones are p. good.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

guidoanselmi posted:

This, but also those who:
- don't signal

You should drive around Arizona some time. The unwritten rules of the road there appear to include something along the lines of "turn signals are optional, but it is best to avoid their use entirely."

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i have an infiniti and i drive like a total oval office

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah. You drive a luxury car, of course you do, unless you're an old.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I drove a M5 with the V10 once and the first time i punched it wide open getting on a highway i felt like the child of god going back to heaven on a rocket. i dont know how u could drive that car everyday and keep a valid license and insurance premiums within the realm of sanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
actually the E60 BMW M5 was the high water mark for BMW and probably the greatest car ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUV6tgUQYgE

• Locked thread